Almost All Women Who Cheat Never Get Caught, But A Fifth of Men Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    You are wrong.

When a woman (unless she is a complete whore) looks to have an affair, it isn't because she isn't satisfied sexually, it is because she is missing that emotional aspect from her partner.

I'm not talking about silly teenage, early 20s girls who think that because some dude wants to shove his penis in her, he gives two ****s about her.

I am talking about adult women, who have lived life. If they consider or follow through with an affair, it is because they aren't emotionally satisfied. As I said, sex for us doesn't start with visuals as it does for men, so while sex is obviously apart of an affair, it is the INTIMACY that draws the woman in, not the physical act itself.
    Well if you wanna limit the demographic to older "wiser" women then there will def be a higher percentage of those seeking that.... But the same will apply for men

It's just funny because I hear that quote all the time but every girl I know that cheats wasnt because she needed an Intimate connection but because the only "emotion" she was looking for was an orgasm

Comment

Russian...my goodness

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Well if you wanna limit the demographic to older "wiser" women then there will def be a higher percentage of those seeking that.... But the same will apply for men

It's just funny because I hear that quote all the time but every girl I know that cheats wasnt because she needed an Intimate connection but because the only "emotion" she was looking for was an orgasm
        Do you really think whomever conducted this survey spoke with 18/19 year olds?

Seriously.

Comment

Do you really think whomever conducted this survey spoke with 18/19 year olds?

Seriously.
          It's conducted on those who I'm guessing we're asked if they cheated in a committed relationship which I'm pretty sure includes girls that young

But I'm not sure why that matters. Why shouldn't young girls count? Cuz they skew the results away from the "girls only cheat for emotions" premise?

Comment

Men don't want to know

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              It's conducted on those who I'm guessing we're asked if they cheated in a committed relationship which I'm pretty sure includes girls that young

But I'm not sure why that matters. Why shouldn't young girls count? Cuz they skew the results away from the "girls only cheat for emotions" premise?
              Because 18 year old girls are flakey as are 18 year old boys. You don't know what you want in life at the age. Most think they know everything.

Are you the same person now that you were at 18? I'm not the same person at 28 that I was at 24, you grow up and priorities change.

Most 18 year old girls look at what kind of car a guy drives opposed to who he is as a person, how can you base a relationship from that?

I really don't think people should be 'settled' down at 18,19,20. That is when you are supposed to be living life and finding out who YOU are as a person and what you want, need and require from a partner.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

Men don't want to know
                Lol where are these R&B artists now? Now we have Chris Brown and Drake.

Comment

Also, RC, most girls at that age confuse sex, with feelings. They think that if a guy wants to sleep with them, he cares about them. They don't have the LIFE EXPERIENCE to know the difference. Hell I know girls in their mid 20s who still can't figure that **** out.

Comment

Which is why I laugh at men that swear their gurl doesn't or hasn't. I live with the belief that it's happened to me. I learned a long time ago that women are far more scandalous than men. This is western civilization. Promiscuity is a birthright. For women especially because they are viewed as the sensitive softer of our species when in fact they are far more ruthless & heartless.

Comment

Also, RC, most girls at that age confuse sex, with feelings. They think that if a guy wants to sleep with them, he cares about them. They don't have the LIFE EXPERIENCE to know the difference. Hell I know girls in their mid 20s who still can't figure that **** out.
                      Some do ...

Comment

Working...
                      X