Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It seems Floyd getting hit and being made to actually fight has raised his stock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems Floyd getting hit and being made to actually fight has raised his stock

If he had just boxed and moved and won 12-0 it would have just been another win.but with him banging it out and getting bloody in the process it seems like hardcore fans and HBO seem to respect him more and his next ppv will more than likely sell even more than this one
    Last edited by Larry the boss; 05-18-2012, 12:54 PM.

He had to sit down with Miguel and make it look like a tough fight. Fought at his B- game at best.

If he had turned it up two notches Miguel was going down for the count.

Comment

Comment

Great for him, whether he has lost his legs or prime, or just wishes to engage more in a friendly-fight fan manner i hope he stick to that, Because watching him pitch a shutout every single fight is boring to some people.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          He had to sit down with Miguel and make it look like a tough fight. Fought at his B- game at best.

If he had turned it up two notches Miguel was going down for the count.
          lol..............

Comment

yep suprisingly people took that well and gained respect for him, its wierd but i understand

Comment

his legs are starting to go, Thats why he traded more ocasionaly with miguel. If he still did have his legs he would of gotten in his bike like he normally does.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Great for him, whether he has lost his legs or prime, or just wishes to engage more in a friendly-fight fan manner i hope he stick to that, Because watching him pitch a shutout every single fight is boring to some people.
                  That is true. Though, his longevity in the game is attributed to his not getting all swelled up and punch drunk just to please blood thirsty fans.

Comment

I don't know why he held Cotto after he buckled his knees in the 12th round(It looked like Cotto held on to him first, but Floyd could've easily turned him as he did in that same round moments later and hit him more. He should've moved out of the way and let Cotto regained his balance on his own.

Comment

Working...
                    X