Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Ten legends I want to see hang them up!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Ten legends I want to see hang them up!!

my top 10 guys i wanna see retired or stay retired.

1. RJJ
    2. Evander
    3. Toney
    4. Mosley
    5. Taylor
    6. Oscar
    7. Zab
    8. Tarver
    9. Winky
    10. Calderon

feel free to discredit or make your own!! Cant wait for the great night of boxing tomorrow... Also Ill bet whatever anyone wants on Angulo tomorrow night. PM me for wagers!!

Your list is nice. I'd swap Tarver with Morales though

Comment

Originally posted by winky's right View Post
      Your list is nice. I'd swap Tarver with Morales though
      you know I thought about him strongly but I loved his fight against maidana and even if he loses and can produce great fights I wanna see him. I love Tarver but a win over Danny Green isnt going to sell me...

Also even though BHop is still top 5 in LHW, I just cant get into his fights anymore> I swore I would never buy another one of his fights after he couldnt do crap against a 1% of his prime RJJ, he suckered me in on the dawson fight....

If you are reading this BHOP, you owe me $99.90 for the two worst PPV's Ive ever seen... Thank you Linares and Demarco for giving me something to justify the 50 bucks i spent that we dont have... LOL

Comment

theres other guys I would like to add to the list but werent HOF worthy and I believe this list will eventually all be HOF

Comment

bump........

Comment

When the phuk did Zab Judah become a legend

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
              When the phuk did Zab Judah become a legend
              I was thinking that too. Beaten by a few legends is not the same as being a legend.

Comment

Morales, Barrera, and Castillo just need to hang em up. Same goes for RJJR.

Comment

Rafael Marquez and Israel Vazquez

Comment

Marco Antonio Barrera. He's finished. Bam Bam would have killed him in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X