No announcement yet.

People should stop comparing McCloskey with Salita

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    He has got pretty decent boxing skills actually. He is **** because he is Irish though.
    You piece of crap your lucky you'll be watching that fight from the comfort of your own home in Amsterdam if you was at the MEN I would find you and beat you for disrespecting my people like that, I have never done that to you or your religion.

Comment

wazaa you gonna send Amir ur number then?

Comment

You're right about not comparing McCloskey with Salita. People shouldn't bother comparing nobodies with other nobodies.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          He has got pretty decent boxing skills actually. He is **** because he is Irish though.
          at least Irish fighters got chin... McCloskey is **** coz he aint fought no-one and still didnt look particularly good beating bums

nothing to do with him being Irish - allow that ****

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Khan is doing a thing right now on twitter where hes calling his fans.

You might want to jump on that.
            I just emailed Team Khan... I deleted my Team Khan hate-messages from my Twitter-profile, .

Comment

Originally posted by REASON * View Post
              You piece of crap your lucky you'll be watching that fight from the comfort of your own home in Amsterdam if you was at the MEN I would find you and beat you for disrespecting my people like that, I have never done that to you or your religion.
              ofcourse you haven't....

Comment

The Ring is owned by GBP who promote Khan.

Comment

Working...
                X