Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENOUGH!!! David Haye Is A ****ing Coward, *****, Wimp, *****!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENOUGH!!! David Haye Is A ****ing Coward, *****, Wimp, *****!!!!

**** that coward David Haye..........

this video made me sick.....look at him begging Wlad to give him a fight

****ing coward poser.....this ***** never wanted to fight....he's got a big mouth but no balls...

**** you David Haye........I used to be a semi-fan, but Wlad gave you enough chances to get the punishment you deserve but YOU ARE A COWARD........**** YOU

I don't like calling fighters cowards and won't here but Haye seems to not have faith in his own abilities to beat Wlad and has chosen to avoid him after creating some buzz for himself with that vid.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      I don't like calling fighters cowards and won't here but Haye seems to not have faith in his own abilities to beat Wlad and has chosen to avoid him after creating some buzz for himself with that vid.
      **** that.......

Haye talked soo much ****e about the Klitschko brothers and even made a ****ing t-shirt.....and he is not willing to sign the contract????

**** that mate....

He is a Coward and I don't give a **** if he's a fighter.......if you insult another man and than ***** out of a fight with him than YOU ARE A COWARD

Comment

that was fake they were acting that whole little scene was set up to hype the fight Wlad already knew Haye was going to that

Comment

Stupid hater

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
            Stupid hater
            a David Haye hater???? I am as of Now......he is a wimp

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
              that was fake they were acting that whole little scene was set up to hype the fight Wlad already knew Haye was going to that
              huh??? gtfo and take Haye's balls out your mouth

Comment

Bitchkos don't want none of Haye.

Having said that, if Haye wants the fight so much he should accept whatever they offer him and prove himself.

Getting bored of this "potential fight"

Comment

Have the Klitschko's actually offered haye a proper contract then? i haven't been able to keep up.

Comment

Only saving grace for him would be for me to see him sign to fight Vitali if not then he is a coward for the way he went about getting the fight without going through with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X