Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan is the biggest DISGRACE in world boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan is the biggest DISGRACE in world boxing.

This china-chinned hype job is a typical Warren fighter. Not only does he get massive exposure and an incredible casual following, he is probably a millionaire already for beating on past prime featherweights such as Gomez and Barrera. Also blown up featherweights are a staple for his game such as Limond.

The first time he stepped in class that fine china jaw was checked within 30 SECONDS of the fight. Following; of the most brutal knockouts I have ever seen. He comes back to put a beating on a living legend and has the cheek and disrespect to claim it as a great win even though Barrera suffered a cut requiring 30 stiches.

Meanwhile, we have the TRUE WARRIORS of british boxing such as Carl Froch who was also a standout amatuer except he has worked his way to a very worthy title shot which he took by beating one of the best North American SMWs in a war. He then travelled to the USA and knocked out the former undisputed middleweight champion in hostile territory after being out boxed. His granite chin making the comeback possible. Also, David Haye is worthy of a mention. Despite having an awful, bone china chin he is near suicidal in his quest to become heavyweight champ and soon he will have his chance.

Amir Khan doesn't even deserve a shot at sparring with Kotelnik, let along fighting for a 'world title'. Here is hoping Kotelnik shatters that glass jaw in suitably devastating fashion.

This is a total disgrace.

I have just heard he is talking about a fight with Hatton, Marquez or Mayweather. This is obscene.

Amir Kahn has done nothing to warrant a fight of that magnitude. He is a glass jawed joke.

THE ONLY THING HE HAS DONE OF NOTE IN HIS CAREER IS GET STARCHED WITHIN 1 MINUTE OF FIGHTING AN INEXPERIENCED UNKOWN FIGHTER.

Since when should that get you a title shot and the right to speak about fighting Hatton and Mayweather?

This is a disgrace. The true warriors of British Boxing, like Haye and Froch have sweated blood and gone through wars to get where they are now. All Khan has done is heatbutted a former SuperBantam Weight great and the CORRUPT REF stops the fight in the 5th round after the blood loss was enough to fill a pint glass.

HE IS PURE HYPE. PURE. Kotelnik will end this train once and for all.

I agree, Barrera would've KO'ed him if it weren't for that cut.

Comment

I will bump your thread after the fight so everyone can see what fool you made of yourself

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
        I will bump your thread after the fight so everyone can see what fool you made of yourself
        I stated pure fact.

Comment

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, the bitterness against a young lad who only does his job. Go watch some old fights or something. You might just cheer up, hothead.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
            I stated pure fact.
            Amir Khan doesn't even deserve a shot at sparring with Kotelnik, let along fighting for a 'world title'.
            Well based on fact, the Ranking list, he does deserve the fight.
            Your fact is taken from your a**...

again..bumping the thread after the fight ...

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
              This china-chinned hype job is a typical Warren fighter. Not only does he get massive exposure and an incredible casual following, he is probably a millionaire already for beating on past prime featherweights such as Gomez and Barrera. Also blown up featherweights are a staple for his game such as Limond.

The first time he stepped in class that fine china jaw was checked within 30 SECONDS of the fight. Following; of the most brutal knockouts I have ever seen. He comes back to put a beating on a living legend and has the cheek and disrespect to claim it as a great win even though Barrera suffered a cut requiring 30 stiches.

Meanwhile, we have the TRUE WARRIORS of british boxing such as Carl Froch who was also a standout amatuer except he has worked his way to a very worthy title shot which he took by beating one of the best North American SMWs in a war. He then travelled to the USA and knocked out the former undisputed middleweight champion in hostile territory after being out boxed. His granite chin making the comeback possible. Also, David Haye is worthy of a mention. Despite having an awful, bone china chin he is near suicidal in his quest to become heavyweight champ and soon he will have his chance.

Amir Khan doesn't even deserve a shot at sparring with Kotelnik, let along fighting for a 'world title'. Here is hoping Kotelnik shatters that glass jaw in suitably devastating fashion.

This is a total disgrace.

I have just heard he is talking about a fight with Hatton, Marquez or Mayweather. This is obscene.

Amir Kahn has done nothing to warrant a fight of that magnitude. He is a glass jawed joke.

THE ONLY THING HE HAS DONE OF NOTE IN HIS CAREER IS GET STARCHED WITHIN 1 MINUTE OF FIGHTING AN INEXPERIENCED UNKOWN FIGHTER.

Since when should that get you a title shot and the right to speak about fighting Hatton and Mayweather?

This is a disgrace. The true warriors of British Boxing, like Haye and Froch have sweated blood and gone through wars to get where they are now. All Khan has done is heatbutted a former SuperBantam Weight great and the CORRUPT REF stops the fight in the 5th round after the blood loss was enough to fill a pint glass.

HE IS PURE HYPE. PURE. Kotelnik will end this train once and for all.
              lol hater.

Ya, I understand how jealous you must be when a 22 year old kid is making millions and you're sitting on you fat ass all day on the computer, typing hateful stuff up like a little ***** that you are. Sad life huh.

Comment

There are bigger disgraces to the sport, and I can't stand Khan.

Comment

calm down TS, take a breath, lol,
                  but you are right about one thing, he's alot of hype,
                  ive never seen a fighter that was ko'd in 40seconds
                  get so much hype.

Comment

I thought Ameer Con was already rich?

I would much rather see Con fight Prescott again.

Comment

Working...
                    X