No announcement yet.

really wish hed shut the **** up!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• really wish hed shut the **** up!!

anyone else really hate boxers who come out with stupid crap - or worse cliches.

someone else made a post about this the other day - he cited peter manfredo jnr as an example, fighters saying "hes gonna have to kill me to win" are generally the ones who are the first to give up.

i like khan as a boxer i can even forgive his ridiculously weak chin, one thing that annoys me about khan his personality out of the ring. now that hes got over the 'you know what i mean' phase hes moved into the promoting his own fights phase. he makes his opponents seem like world beaters, an example is the fight with prescott. on paper khan should have just ouclassed the bum, prescott hadn't even fought someone with a winning record.

in the build up to that fight he was saying that we were going to see a better fighter with better skills, today hes at it again, saying we'r going to see better amir on dec 6.

wish hed shut up and try to prove the point in the ring - surely he should have learnt by now that talk is cheap.

can you name any fighter who really annoys you in the build up to fights - mayorga is a classic exmaple. on the other side sugar shane is always good to listen to, always gentleman like conduct and david haye actually surprised me with his breakdown of the calzaghe/RJJ bout.
    ________
    LAND ROVER SERIES PICTURE
    Last edited by hookoutofhell; 03-14-2011, 02:28 PM.

Originally posted by hookoutofhell View Post
    prescott hadn't even fought someone with a winning record.
    He had beaten 3 undefeated fighters previously.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
      He had beaten 3 undefeated fighters previously.
      you know what i mean - i cant be arsed looking at his record on boxrec but i know he hadn't faced anyone like khan or anyone who had a name graham earl, gary st clair or martin kristanjsen - yet khan in the build up was saying it was a 50/50 fight!
      ________
      Vaaapp

Comment

you know what i mean - i cant be arsed looking at his record on boxrec but i know he hadn't faced anyone like khan or anyone who had a name graham earl, gary st clair or martin kristanjsen - yet khan in the build up was saying it was a 50/50 fight!
        True, I had a good laugh in the build up the way they made Prescott sound like the second coming of Sugar Ray Robinson. I also thought it was funny how they said it was a dangerous fight, but Prescott had the last laugh on me there

Comment

on paper khan should have just ouclassed the bum, prescott hadn't even fought someone with a winning record.
          Wow.

Try harder to recognize talent, OK?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

now That Hes Got Over The 'you Know What I Mean' Phase Hes Moved Into The Promoting His Own Fights Phase.
            you Know What I Mean!
            R O F L C O P T E R

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

i'm a mayweather fan but Floyd has a habit of talking his opponents up after he's beatin them which can sometimes annoy me. but i guess thats not the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by F-R-K-O View Post
                Wow.

Try harder to recognize talent, OK?
                lol - hes a talented kid, but like i said he hasn't fought opposition that is as good as khans
                ________
                YAMAHA YX600 RADIAN

Comment

lol - hes a talented kid, but like i said he hasn't fought opposition that is as good as khans
                  Doesn't matter, he'll knock people's heads clean off their shoulders!

Plus he rocked Khan with a jab. How cool is that?

Seriously though, what's up with Columbians? They have silly amounts of power. The fact he erased Khan in 50 seconds means he took a huge dump all over Khan's opponents. Breidis would have done the same thing to all of them.

Comment

Working...
                  X