No announcement yet.

face training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• face training

any good tips to tuffin ur nose or jaw so u dont break em?

Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post
    any good tips to tuffin ur nose or jaw so u dont break em?

ya, dont get hit man.....................Rockin'

Comment

I heard working out your neck muscles and your leg muscles helps you take a punch but it isn't gonna help your chin. You won't loose your legs and you will better absorb the impact but like Rockin' said.. don't get hit!
      And rather then primely working on absorbing a punch you should be working on not getting hit, keeping your chin tucked and your defense and bobbing and weaving.

There is no way to toughen up your nose though..
      I just pictured someone trying to though by doing sneezing repetitions and nostril flares.. LMAO..
      that'd be pretty funny!

Comment

Honestly though you can toughen up your nose, sort of. Its not really that you toughen it but rather you become accustomed to it and used to it. When I used to get cracked in the nose it used to bleed and my eyes would water. Now I get cracked and it doesnt even do a thing, except kinda pissing me off. Ill walk right through 'em today, but back when I used to hate it. Your eyes watering and that chlorine scent I would get..... no more.

Best to learn to get out of the way first, because whether you try to or not youll learn how it toughens if yoiu stay in long enough................Rockin'

Comment

But if you dont like our words and decide to toughen it up by just taking shots I do offer a boxing scene special...... 10 punches for 10 bucks. And I dont charge extra for drawing your blood...............Rockin'

Comment

chew on hard stuff like gum but a lot of pieces like major league chewing gum

Comment

I like to start my day off with a set of nose push-ups. Do them or suffer a broken nose in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Count Patron View Post
                I like to start my day off with a set of nose push-ups. Do them or suffer a broken nose in the ring.
                You may be onto something. I do those right after my sets of **** push-ups.

Comment

as mentioned, chewing is good for jawstrength.

the nose, you just have to get used to getting hit a little. your nose will eventually adjust and not feel as fragile.

headstands are a good exercise for the neck. learn them from someone who can teach you directly how to do them.

forget rockin, i'm offering a special 10 punches for $8 US currency only.

i will even throw in a drilling fist to the solar plexus for free. for details on the drilling fist - see sig.

Comment

watched too much tenacious d?

Comment

Working...
                    X