Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enough of the defending of Illegal Aliens!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
    The people that defend it do so because they feel the Southwest rightfully belongs to Mexico.

Most are too cowardly to admit it, but some have the guts.

Chicharito is one of the cowards.
    That's just a excuse to migrate at will - If they really thought that way, then the movement to annex Texas, New Mexico, Cali., Arizona would have been evident prior to the illegal immigrant issue hitting the fan.

And illegal is an illegal ....... Period!!!!!

Comment

So you would want to ban churches too because some priests touch little boys like you, there's always a bad banana or two in every bunch....yeah thats right big whup wanna fight about it?

Oh and red sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad View Post
        Ya callense con estas pendejadas!!!
        Exactly! The ignorant response seems to be the only one.

If I commit a crime I can easily be tracked, (Prints, SS# and so forth) But an Illgeal simply says, "Im Pablo" and tomorrow says. "Im Jose", the day after a kills someone he says, "Im Jorge" and cops cant do anything. Then the guys goes right back to his country of origin...no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          That's just a excuse to migrate at will - If they really thought that way, then the movement to annex Texas, New Mexico, Cali., Arizona would have been evident prior to the illegal immigrant issue hitting the fan.

And illegal is an illegal ....... Period!!!!!
          Have you heard of "La Raza"?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            So you would want to ban churches too because some priests touch little boys like you, there's always a bad banana or two in every bunch....yeah thats right big whup wanna fight about it?

Oh and red sent.
            Spare me the red threats..lol
            Its like a Trekky saying, "The Klingons are after you"...this is the real world, WAKE UP!.
            Religion is another topic. Just the facts and issues please

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
              Spare me the red threats..lol
              Its like a Trekky saying, "The Klingons are after you"...this is the real world, WAKE UP!.
              Religion is another topic. Just the facts and issues please
              So its fine for churches to exists while priests are touching you at night in your jammies but someone just trying to make a better life for himself working at a job you don't want should be thrown into a van and carried off because someone else who wasn't a priest and happened to be from the same place as that 1st guy, touched a little boy just like you?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                So its fine for churches to exists while priests are touching you at night in your jammies but someone just trying to make a better life for himself working at a job you don't want should be thrown into a van and carried off because someone else who wasn't a priest and happened to be from the same place as that 1st guy, touched a little boy just like you?
                Seems to me your have an obsession with religion and Crime in it....Make a thread. We are discussing ILLEGAL Immigrants.
                Not to mention If you read the initial post I SAID "THERE IS ANOTHER SIDE OF THE GOOD ILLEGALS WE NEED TO ADDRESS!!!!!.

Comment

Seems to me your have an obsession with religion and Crime in it....Make a thread. We are discussing ILLEGAL Immigrants.
                  Not to mention If you read the initial post I SAID "THERE IS ANOTHER SIDE OF THE GOOD ILLEGALS WE NEED TO ADDRESS!!!!!.
                  Don't you raise the size of your text to me young man!

So what your saying is its ok for churches to exist as long as the priests who touch the boys are not brown and have papers then huh?

Comment

Exactly! The ignorant response seems to be the only one.

If I commit a crime I can easily be tracked, (Prints, SS# and so forth) But an Illgeal simply says, "Im Pablo" and tomorrow says. "Im Jose", the day after a kills someone he says, "Im Jorge" and cops cant do anything. Then the guys goes right back to his country of origin...no problem.
                    You all need to relax with this ****, I live in Los Angeles Illegal capital of the world, and the only thing im worried about now is if I should go with black or pearl white on the 2010 Cadillac Escalade im about to buy.

Comment

the people arent the problem... the laws are

Comment

Working...
                      X