No announcement yet.

After Tomorrow's Super Fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Tomorrow's Super Fight...

what do us boxing fans have to look forward to in the near future? Any other big fights scheduled? I've been trying to keep up, but have been too interested in tomorrows fight.

Well it would have been Pavlik-Williams, but Pavlik's ass screwed that up unfortunately. I'm going to kill anyone that says Hopkins-RJJ.

Comment

Mosley-Berto, I guess... But then, it won't have such a polarised build-up because of the lack of Berto support around here.

Comment

the next few months are stacked with good fights
        not necessarily super fights but definitly will be great too watch

Comment

their is kessler vs ward next week just in case anybody is forgetting

Comment

There are a ton of solid fights coming up, just not super fights. Kessler V Ward is a very interesting matchup.

Comment

If they were all superfights then they'd all just be regular fights. Like if all girls were super hot then we would just think of them as normal. Relativism.

Comment

Mosley vs Berto?

Comment

Originally posted by freudianfloyd View Post
                  what do us boxing fans have to look forward to in the near future? Any other big fights scheduled? I've been trying to keep up, but have been too interested in tomorrows fight.
                  You dont want to miss Ward/Kessler, its gonna be a blood bath, a train wreck.

Comment

Working...
                  X