No announcement yet.

What If Gatti's Wife Is Innocent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
    Anyone ever think of that? I mean we all know Gatti from what we have seen from him in the ring right? Many pro athletes get very depressed when they aren't able to do the thing they love most compete. Seriously we do not know the whole story and possibly the initial thread that came out might have been premature fellas....The fact remains this an argument took place it ended up where he left his wife and went back to his room wth out her. They are both very drunk and pissed off from the arguement. Wifey comes back to the room see's him there ont eh floor thinking he just passed out. Pissed off and drunk she goes to bed not thinking two times about hm laying there becayuse she is like F this nicca let him sleep it off and we will get to it in the am when we both wake up....but....He never wakes up and she being drunk too sleeps like 9-10 hours **** I sleep 9-10 hours when my kids arent home and I aint even hung over.....This is possible that maybe he went back to his room pissed off drunk thinking about things that have transpired maybe he felt llike ish for beating on his wifey in public maybe someone close to him died and we don;t know about it maybe he been depressed since getting beaten into retirement? There are lots of questions and answers we are not sure of. The first story released could have been inaccurate...Just like the first few stories we heard about Vernon Forrest right?....You don't know all the facts you can't just condem someone.....Lefty
    excellent post my man

Comment

i chose not to think about it anymore gatti is gone and he is never coming back,which makes me feel sad as hell.

Comment

When I read what their house maid said about her and all the stuff about not letting him see his daughter... Pretty much sealed everyones opinion on her

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Ironfist View Post
          And what if O.J. is innocent? Man, we might have wrecked an innocent man's life by jumping to conclusions...I was open to believing she was innocent to proven guilty but her laughing and joking around after getting out of jail cleared up any doubts for me. At worst she did it...At best she's not in any pain over Gatti's death past being accused.
          I do not know all the afacts in the OJ case niether but from what I know Nicole Brown Simpson owed a lot of $$$ to some bad a$$ drugs dealers. She was living in a house owned by OJ and banging some dude and having him stay there. Who knows maybe OJ did it maybe he got tired ofpaying off her debits especially since she was banging someoher dude in a house that he owned? maybe the drug dealers contacted OJ told him they wanted there money or they were going to kill her and he just opted to get out of town in a hurry so he would not be blamed? I dunno but anything is possible since there were defintely more than one killer....

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
          And what if she isn't?
          If she is NOT guilty than she willpay for it. Karma is a biatch trust me it all comes back to you in the end and sometimes you get it much worse than what you dished out....Sometimes the things you do comes back on you throw your children or someone else you care about....Imagine that my friend?? But either way we will never knoww and she will have to live with the genral public thinking she is a murderer anyways....

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
          excellent post my man
          Thank you R!Z.....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
            This douchebag signing off on every post like he's writing to his pen pals in prison.

Hey douche. We can see your name on your avatar.

You don't have to sign off on every post.

Hey jack is that just milk above your lips or is that the left over from all the horses you serviced...BITE ME A@@HOLE...it is just how I wrtie my posts you don't like me than don't post in my theads or choose to ignore me I got lots of friends on here and I like to read what they post I like to try to post intellegent threads and keep in mind that this a boxing forum not a rant rave site where idiots like you thrive.....LEFTY

Comment

Can't speak on her guilt like it's a fact. But it looks like she was responsible, and the thought of her gettin away wit the **** is sickening. Evidence described in the articles on this matter suggest she did kill him, and that's all we as observers on the outside have to go on for now.

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
                Anyone ever think of that? I mean we all know Gatti from what we have seen from him in the ring right? Many pro athletes get very depressed when they aren't able to do the thing they love most compete. Seriously we do not know the whole story and possibly the initial thread that came out might have been premature fellas....The fact remains this an argument took place it ended up where he left his wife and went back to his room wth out her. They are both very drunk and pissed off from the arguement. Wifey comes back to the room see's him there ont eh floor thinking he just passed out. Pissed off and drunk she goes to bed not thinking two times about hm laying there becayuse she is like F this nicca let him sleep it off and we will get to it in the am when we both wake up....but....He never wakes up and she being drunk too sleeps like 9-10 hours **** I sleep 9-10 hours when my kids arent home and I aint even hung over.....This is possible that maybe he went back to his room pissed off drunk thinking about things that have transpired maybe he felt llike ish for beating on his wifey in public maybe someone close to him died and we don;t know about it maybe he been depressed since getting beaten into retirement? There are lots of questions and answers we are not sure of. The first story released could have been inaccurate...Just like the first few stories we heard about Vernon Forrest right?....You don't know all the facts you can't just condem someone.....Lefty
                Yeah, I also think what if she is innocent...I think well good luck to her and she get on with her life. Except she can't cos her life is changed forever.

There are a lot if question-marks that need answering:
                * why did Gatti change his will to give her everything? Dod she pressuring him into it, i.e. "I'm taking Jr away back to Brazil and you'll never see either of us again".* why did she arrive in Brazil a day before Gatti?
                * why did she encourage him to drink excesively on the night?
                * what happened to her in the time when Gatti left with Jr and go back to their apartment leaving her downtown?
                * why did she look completely cool-as-a-cucumber when being taken into custody by police the morning after?
                * why did she come out of the jail looking like ome film-star at a premiere?

It's all a case of who/what/why/where's?

As I've said before, I'm hoping she is innocent, cos anyone who dupes someone into signing over their will to them and then calculatingly getting them down to Brazil, getting them drunk and then having them murdered...and walking away scott-free with all the loot - well, that's just plain f!cuking wrong, injust, immoral and sick.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  fuuck that hoe. Changing his will 3 weeks before his death.... 1 million dollar life insurance policy.

Even IF he did commit suicide, that hoe is to blame.
                  the thing that i find strange is that she gets paid 1million from the life insurance.
                  Any life insurance policy i've ever heard of (all in the UK admitidley) doesnt pay out in the case of suicide. its in the small print. then again i suppose it is possible to get such a policy that pays out no matter what the cause of death is, if your premium is high enough.

And unless there is video footage of what really happened, i think she is gonna be concidered guilty by the masses no matter what the cops and courts say. A bit like OJ.

Comment

Working...
                  X