Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Fails, Screams in First 'I'm A Celebrity Bushtucker Trial'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
    Amir was the most famous on in there, now he's eliminated, not worth watching the rest of the season. I swear he was the only one on there I knew. The rest I've never heard of. I feel old.
    He's not eliminated from the show just that trial infact you'll get a chance to see him partially drown tonight in the next trial he got voted again yesterday hahaha
    Last edited by PsychoPat; 11-21-2017, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      We need the Gypsy King on this show.
      That would be gold. You know he wouldn't give a **** about any of the tasks and just plough through them.

Doesn't Fury catch hedgehogs and eat them? haha

Comment

Ok, can someone please explain wtf is a Bushtucker?

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
          He's not eliminated from the show just that trial infact you'll get a chance to see him partially drown tonight in the next trial he got voted again yesterday hahaha
          oh ok Thanks for letting me know, public must hate him if keeps getting voted

Comment

I dont watch that nonsense but that clip is hilarious

Comment

BIGPOPPAPUMP

how the **** is this boxing news? or are we on a gossip/celeb new website now?

Comment

I think in general as humans we have a dark spiteful side we like to see succesful people suffer. Because khan showed such fear he will now be a reoccuring feature of anything remotely disgusting or humiliating. the british public are nice like that he will be voted time after time until he quits or loses his mind.
                Last edited by PsychoPat; 11-21-2017, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                  Bush as in anything edible found in and around the bush (jungle) as its known in Australia and tucker is meant as in tucking into food (eating)

Comment

It's not that they hate him

What happens when someone is clearly petrified/funny like this, they keep voting them for their own viewing pleasure. In some weird way, they will have some affection for him the more he does it.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                      Bush tucker is slang for native Australian food found in "The Bush" in Australia. Tucker is a commonwealth slang for "food" basically. So it really means Bush food i.e food that comes from the Australian outback.

Since they're in Australia in the jungle and the trials they do are done to win food, it's called a Bushtucker trial.

Comment

Working...
                      X