No announcement yet.

Amir "I don't like spaces that have leaves" khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    I know, for a bunch of racists who claim to hate him, they sure do talk about him a lot.
    He's p4p no 1 (in his mind) and was avoided by pac and Floyd the mans a living legend. His wife must be struggling in his absence. I might message her " what's up with it collagen face? Fancy some porksword bit of lengthy? I Will soothe your soul whilst you wait for grandmaster ramadam. You up for it faryal?"

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
      Khan is going to try really hard to improve his profile and win some public support for being a 'nice, misunderstood guy'.

The problem is, the British public already believe Khan is an egotistical d1ck and will not be swayed.

If his reputation was borderline or undecided, then going on this type of show would be a good risk to take, but knowing Khan, he will make some stupid mistake and (rightly so) be vilified for it.

Khan is well known in the UK, but only for negative reasons. He is not liked well at all outside of Bolton.
      I'd say most of the audience of i'm a celeb won't know about Khans pro career. They will just know of him like Colin Jackson or someone like that. A retired Olympian.

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
        Any intelligent thought processes or neurotransmitters khan had have been knocked out of him literally.

Can tell his reflexes have bit the dust. that woman he competed against last night pressed the buzzer faster then him. Imagine that a lady from a pop group has better reflexes then king cuck
        OMG you're right how on earth did she beat him to the punch? He doesn't even have the reflexes of a pop princess, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubber Ducky View Post
          OMG you're right how on earth did she beat him to the punch? He doesn't even have the reflexes of a pop princess, lol.
          Because amirs shot to pieces lol

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            I'd say most of the audience of i'm a celeb won't know about Khans pro career. They will just know of him like Colin Jackson or someone like that. A retired Olympian.
            Whenever Khan gets mentioned around me (in non boxing circles) the standard response is...."that guy that keeps getting knocked out?"

Comment

Just saw a clip of Khan in some jungle cave, putting his hand in some hole and ends up grabbing a snake, not his knob, but like a real snake

he screamed

priceless
              Last edited by FrankieBruno; 11-20-2017, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                I know, for a bunch of racists who claim to hate him, they sure do talk about him a lot.
                You take the piss red k'ing me and saying" alt troll" your wrong this is my first and only account check my posts I do leave informative boxing views amongst joke and funny posts. Shank yourself in the face you invalid.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  Just saw a clip of Khan in some jungle cave, putting his hand in some hole and ends up grabbing a snake, not his knob, but like a real snake

he screamed

priceless
                  Khan yelping in any situation is hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
                    What a drip, his opening statement upon entering the jungle was I don't like spaces with leaves. There's things hiding under them. What like a beetle of the the prescott,garcia,canelo variety?
                    Khan knows that the impact of a leave caught in a stiff breeze will render him unconscious if it collides with his fragile mandible.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
                      Khan knows that the impact of a leave caught in a stiff breeze will render him unconscious if it collides with his fragile mandible.
                      Hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X