Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Will Boxing Take a Stand (Or a Knee) on Anthem Protests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticks and.stones

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
      You ain't bodied *****. Your question is stupid. You act like fighting styles don't play a role because its easier to blame things on race.
      BODY BAG!!! I asked a simple question followed with proof to back your claim. YOU COULD NOT PROVIDE ANY!!! Checkmate game over f@ggot.

YOUR F@GGOT ASS Can't answer the question. LIKE I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T be able to. Plus examples. I bodied Bagged you!!!!!! NEXT

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
        BODY BAG!!! I asked a simple question followed with proof to back your claim. YOU COULD NOT PROVIDE ANY!!! Checkmate game over f@ggot.

YOUR F@GGOT ASS Can't answer the question. LIKE I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T be able to. Plus examples. I bodied Bagged you!!!!!! NEXT
        Your question was as stupid as your claim that people don't like Mayweather because they are racists.

Comment

Your question was as stupid as your claim that people don't like Mayweather because they are racists.
          No I said NAME another country in which they root for the foreigner over their own top fighter REGARDLESS of fighting style??

Tyson Fury isn't the most entertaining in the ring will his people root for Wilder over him?? Same with Klitscho??? Same with Horn!!

Name a country outside of America where they root for the foreigner??? Here you had ******* rooting for Kovalev over Ward like crazy. You had people rooting for Pacquiao like crazy! On here you had people hoping and wishing Pedvetkin beat Wilder before the failed drug test!

Name another country f@ggot??? If not BODY MOTHERFUUCKING BAG!!! Next

Comment

No I said NAME another country in which they root for the foreigner over their own top fighter REGARDLESS of fighting style??
            And it was a stoopid ****ing question because my argument was that Floyd and Ward weren't as popular because of their fighting styles. So I BODIED YOU SO HARD YOU CHANGED THE ARGUMENT B1TCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

And it was a stoopid ****ing question because my argument was that Floyd and Ward weren't as popular because of their fighting styles. So I BODIED YOU SO HARD YOU CHANGED THE ARGUMENT B1TCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS
              Still making excuses!!! I SAID NAME ANOTHER FIGHTER who's country men supported the foreign fighter over their top fighter REGARDLESS of fighting style OUTSIDE America???

You cannot Answer the question f@ggot! Until you answer that questions with examples. From here on out this is all you get f@ggot you're a corpse now!!!

BODY MOTHAFUUCKING BAG PUSSIE!!

Comment

• Does this cuck "Martin Rogers" (which sounds like a fake name to me) even watch boxing? Because he would realize the boxers are in the dressing rooms during the anthems. How are they going to take or not take a knee then numb nuts?

what a phaggot cuck. I only wish this "Martin Rogers" would use his real name and post his photo. boxingscene got this anti american drivel from some george soros funded globalist think tank.

Comment

Still making excuses!!! I SAID NAME ANOTHER FIGHTER who's country men supported the foreign fighter over their top fighter REGARDLESS of fighting style OUTSIDE America???

You cannot Answer the question f@ggot! Until you answer that questions with examples. From here on out this is all you get f@ggot you're a corpse now!!!

Yea. You tried to change the discussion when you couldn't counter my argument. I refused to let you do it. YOU GOT BODIED SON. BOOOOOOOOOOOOM. You are down for the count.

Comment

Yea. You tried to change the discussion when you couldn't counter my argument. I refused to let you do it. YOU GOT BODIED SON. BOOOOOOOOOOOOM. You are down for the count.
                    I SAID NAME ANOTHER FIGHTER who's country men supported the foreign fighter over their top fighter REGARDLESS of fighting style OUTSIDE America???

Comment

Tyson Fury isn't the most entertaining in the ring will his people root for Wilder over him?? Same with Klitscho??? Same with Horn!!

Name a country outside of America where they root for the foreigner??? Here you had ******* rooting for Kovalev over Ward like crazy. You had people rooting for Pacquiao like crazy! On here you had people hoping and wishing Pedvetkin beat Wilder before the failed drug test!

Name another country f@ggot??? If not BODY MOTHERFUUCKING BAG!!! Next
                      Mexico rooted more for Kameda el mexicanito than they did for fellow Mexican boxers. At least once I've seen that.

Comment

Working...
                      X