Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Wants Biggest Names To Cement Place in History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob better deliver. If the next opponent is Beltran I'm gonna be pissed and I suspect Loma and Klimas will be too

Comment

Originally posted by Im king tut View Post
      Lomenchenko has that sad face just to make fun of all of you people who are upset that he is the cream of the crop.
      This especially goes to you brown skin guys.
      LOL, Lameo lost to Salido a brown skin guy.

Comment

Is Loma also said that Andre Ward not a A-class boxer and Kovaleva an "outstanding" boxer? that little dude should fight the more dangerous opponents he can have to prove that his heart is at the same level of his skills, point-blank

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Becase Salido pulled out, and Rigo keeps on twitting while refusing half a mil $$$. So while these two bïtches keep on running and ducking, Marriaga stepped up like a man.
          He should have rematched Salido IMMEDIATELY after the first fight...not wat till he gets softed up

That's what greats do....in THIS Country....the Land of the Greats.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            The fact that this dude has haters and people questioning his minerals is ****ing Staggering to me!
            I hear ya! Almost all fighters get some hate, especially the good ones. Look at the hate a young kid like Gervonta Davis is getting.

Just need to roll with the punches!

Comment

When criticizing boxers or posters, could we please leave race out of it (brownie, blackie, whitey, etc.)? These are so childish. Disguising it won't help either. If you are a racist, be man enough and say EXACTLY what you mean. Get permabanned and never return. Otherwise, let's be civil and enjoy this cool forum.

I'm not only talking about this thread, either.
              Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 08-05-2017, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Becase Salido pulled out, and Rigo keeps on twitting while refusing half a mil $$$. So while these two bïtches keep on running and ducking, Marriaga stepped up like a man.
                Problem with your excuse is that salido was gonna get more $ to fight tank & bob low-balled Rigondeaux to get out of that deal (don't try to play out Rigondeaux cuz he is worth just as much or more $ as loma) plus marriage didn't step up, he got ask to fight & accepted. Question: As a seasoned pro would you sell yourself out? If so, how many times would you sell yourself out?

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                  Bob better deliver. If the next opponent is Beltran I'm gonna be pissed and I suspect Loma and Klimas will be too
                  I don't think loma & klimas will be pissed as long as they getting a check they will talk smack & fall-back......

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                    The fact that this dude has haters and people questioning his minerals is ****ing Staggering to me!
                    It's because of the moves he is making (fights). He got the moves inside the ring but not outside the ring.......

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Problem with your excuse is that salido was gonna get more $ to fight tank & bob low-balled Rigondeaux to get out of that deal (don't try to play out Rigondeaux cuz he is worth just as much or more $ as loma) plus marriage didn't step up, he got ask to fight & accepted. Question: As a seasoned pro would you sell yourself out? If so, how many times would you sell yourself out?
                      Lmao Salido isn't doing fück all at the moment. He pussïed out for Loma rematch.

Rigo is worth the 120K $ he got for his last fight. Now suddenly 500K $ isn't good? Well damn!

Being asked and accepting IS stepping up. Which is exactly what Marriaga did.

Comment

Working...
                      X