No announcement yet.

Joshua's last 4 opponents...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jewish Reptile View Post
    Glazkkv and Mansour would have won those fights if not for freak injuries.

Joshua's resume is waiver thin, but he's had 17 fights. He gets a pass from me, I think he has slowly built up but now it's time for Parker or Pulev this building towards Price is absurd. If it is his last ppv before a real fight I can just about accept that, they are going backwards though if it genuinely is Price.
    Hearn couldn't sell Joshua vs Price,no matter how much Price talks about koing Joshua with a headguard and 16oz gloves on lol.Brazeale surprised me a little bit tbh,i honestly thought he'd crumble in less than 4.At that time i was convinced Molina would have been a better choice.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
      This from a hardcore g string ball gagger? Un****ing believable! Pot, kettle, black?
      you think martin and breazele are good then?

Comment

Originally posted by Jewish Reptile View Post
        Glazkkv and Mansour would have won those fights if not for freak injuries.

Joshua's resume is waiver thin, but he's had 17 fights. He gets a pass from me, I think he has slowly built up but now it's time for Parker or Pulev this building towards Price is absurd. If it is his last ppv before a real fight I can just about accept that, they are going backwards though if it genuinely is Price.
        would be surprised if it isnt price. The sparring story is enough of an angle for casuals to buy it over here, and in the build up they can make out david price is now a new, more aggressive fight 'what if that right hand lands on joshuas chin?!' will be repeated about 500x in the build up by sky sports and eddie hearn. Then joshua knocks him out in round 1 lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          you think martin and breazele are good then?
          I wouldn't exactly call them good. I would call them Geale/Lemieux/Wade level. They ARE inferior to Murray, though, who is Golovkin's best win who went the distance with Abraham and Groves at 168lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
            I wouldn't exactly call them good. I would call them Geale/Lemieux/Wade level. They ARE inferior to Murray, though, who is Golovkin's best win who went the distance with Abraham and Groves at 168lbs.

Wade maybe. But Geale and Lemieux are much better p4p than those two. I'm not saying they were top fighters but they were legitimate top 10 MW's.
            Last edited by deathofaclown; 08-22-2016, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              Wade maybe. But Geale and Lemieux are much better p4p than those two.
              Geale who lost to welterweight Cotto who had done nothing for years since getting KTFO by Pacquiao, besides losing to Trout and beating an Argentinian old crippled corpse? Forget Geale.

Lemieux lost to Alcine and Rubio, so just forget him too.

Martin and Breazale at least had undefeated records and good size and power on their side.

Comment

Martin is a huge southpaw , Breazeale is 6'7 solid fighter and Whyte is a top 10 fighter in my eyes ,hes no push over and has underatted power ....The simple fact is Joshua made them look bad as he will continue to do with most . Parker will be the next undefeatted victim he lays out ,personally would like Joshua to take everyones 0 just to see how many posters call them overatted or poor opposition .

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Martin is a huge southpaw , Breazeale is 6'7 solid fighter and Whyte is a top 10 fighter in my eyes ,hes no push over and has underatted power ....The simple fact is Joshua made them look bad as he will continue to do with most . Parker will be the next undefeatted victim he lays out ,personally would like Joshua to take everyones 0 just to see how many posters call them overatted or poor opposition .

What a ****** you are Neo

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                    What a ****** you are Neo
                    At least you aknowledge you are a huge azz ,it takes a special kind of idiot to admit that !

Comment

It looks good on the resume and right now as a burgeoning young fighter there's nothing wrong with it at all. But we all know the caliber of those fighters and later on in his career when we look at boxrec, all those guys will have multiple losses on their records and the wins won't look as good.

Comment

Working...
                      X