Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido: Lomachenko Not Impressive; Martinez Weight Drained

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was his 2nd fight pro for God sake and he was getting hit on the hips and the nuts all night. Sure he didnt complain but it was obvious that was bothering him the way he reacted after the low blows. Especially the lower hip cheap shots. Some had him winning the fight 20 pounds lighter. Lomo knocks him out within 5 this time. Keep hatin

Comment

Originally posted by alexander28 View Post
      Rigondeaux vs Lomancheko is the fight the whole world wants to see.
      Pedraza "Sniper" vs Lomancheko will be a hell of a fight on the second place.
      Lomancheko vs Salido 2 is on third place because Lomancheko has improved a lot and he will dominate Salido.
      What are your thoughts?
      Agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by alexander28 View Post
        Rigondeaux vs Lomancheko is the fight the whole world wants to see.

That's pretty funny right there...

Comment

So he was all fine when you fought him like 8 months ago?

Comment

Well, when this fat ass came in over weight he cured that problem. Loma beats his ass bad. And I like Salido.

Comment

Originally posted by PanchoCordova View Post
              Salido whupped his ass already.
              really? 10 lbs over weight and all the fouling in the world. I think Loma won. He will blow Salido out next time. And I like Salido.

Comment

Loma will duck Salido!

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                  They asked his opinion and he gave it . All of a sudden we got Loma-Heads popping out the woodwork.
                  in a thread about lomachenko, whoda thought

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                    The Salido fight could be the best thing to ever happen in Loma's career. Gave him an introduction to the harsh reality of professional boxing and relieved the pressure of remaining undefeated.

Loma is obviously very talented (footwork, speed, creativity), with the proper mindset he'll be very hard to beat.
                    That's why Loma isn't on my p4p yet. He's still learning. He had everthing to beat Salido the first time, but experience. Salido had 12 losses, plenty of road rash, and a nasty before I let you beat me attitude. Loma didn't know what he was doing vs a seasoned pro. All that has changed, Loma is a quick learner and Salido has eaten tons of leather since.

Comment

If Loma fights Salido again i have no doubt he beats him.

Comment

Working...
                      X