Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz slim down in camp | Is it to late for another world title shot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Ruiz slim down in camp | Is it to late for another world title shot?

The last time we saw evidence of a slimmed down Ruiz, we all got catfished.

Comment

Slimmed down, but wearing a black tee shirt and dressed from head to toe?!??!? Nah man, it's just like when he showed up to the rematch with all the clothes on and idiots were saying he had weights in his sombrero hahahah. This fat chump will never be champion again, not even close

Comment

Hard to believe an addict. Always has food on the brain. I have the feeling that when people talk he hears something like “hey Andy. Just wanted to ask you a few quick Big Mac’s. What are you doing differently for this training tacos?”

Comment

I think Fury toys with him, Wilder sparks him eventually although it might be interesting for a while, and AJ has his number now. But I reckon he can hang with everyone else and hes still pretty young for a HW so I dont think hes gonna go full Buster Douglas.

Comment

Not too late, but the road is gonna be harder. He/We have to understand he was never meant to win and put himself in the mix, They didnt want him their and now that people eyes were opened that if he at his best he can possibly jump in the mix and ruin things so with that new confirmed knowledge the road to crack into the mix is gonna be alot harder for him.

Comment

Man, I sure would like to believe it. I love watching that fat kid fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
                He was 284 pounds at his last fight and he looks there like he is 283

Comment

Originally posted by shanemosleysr View Post
                  the last time we saw evidence of a slimmed down ruiz, we all got catfished.
                  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

With his black T-shirts? Yeah he isn’t fooling anyone, he probably ate 20 pieces of tacos right after that 20 seconds video.

Comment

Working...
                    X