Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-15-2020, 07:07 AM #1
--------------

Quoted: 2545 Post(s)
llll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 62,890.37
Default Thai girls

Would you take a chance?

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by llll; 01-15-2020 at 07:09 AM.
llll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 07:15 AM #2
--------------

llll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond reputellll has a reputation beyond repute

I'd probably never willingly go to thailand lol... because I know myself.

The likelihood that I'll get an STD, because of my complete lack of self control is too fcuking high.

And then there's the chance that I might become gay by getting too wasted and accidentally banging a ladyboy.

I don't think I'll ever go to thailand, for my own safety, and heterosexuality
Old 01-15-2020, 07:44 AM #3
The Boxingscene Don

Quoted: 8505 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,990.29
Total Points: 133,775.05
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony I know we disagree, but let's enjoy Wilder-Fury #2 friend! - Champ Wilder Salute - Chollo Vista 

I was in Thailand last Christmas, some of the ladyboys are very difficult to spot, especially after a few beers.

Thai women don't really do anything for me, the majority are fugly as hell.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 07:47 AM #4
--------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
I was in Thailand last Christmas, some of the ladyboys are very difficult to spot, especially after a few beers.

Thai women don't really do anything for me, the majority are fugly as hell.
I would beat the brakes off of that girl's pus6y who has her hands on her hips. Mmm mm mmm. The girl on her left can get it too. I would take them both.

Old 01-15-2020, 07:48 AM #5
The Boxingscene Don

denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony I know we disagree, but let's enjoy Wilder-Fury #2 friend! - Champ Wilder Salute - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikigai View Post
I would beat the brakes off of that girl's pus6y who has her hands on her hips. Mmm mm mmm.

You'd have to pay for it.

All bar girls in Thailand are whores.
Old 01-15-2020, 07:55 AM #6
--------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
You'd have to pay for it.

All bar girls in Thailand are whores.
I wouldnt go to thailand. That is a death sentence for me.

A country full of whores and drugs? There is no chance I come home without aids. No chance.

I am too much of a pervert and too susceptible to seduction and getting high. It would be game over for me.
Old 01-15-2020, 08:08 AM #7
The Boxingscene Don

Quote:
I wouldnt go to thailand. That is a death sentence for me.

A country full of whores and drugs? There is no chance I come home without aids. No chance.

I am too much of a pervert and too susceptible to seduction and getting high. It would be game over for me.
I don't think it's full of drugs. Drugs laws in Thailand are very strict, you can get a big prison sentence just for smoking a joint.

It's also very corrupt over there. So if you see a dealer and buy drugs, they'll shop you to the police for a few quid. Then the police will come and arrest you, and you'll either have to pay a massive bribe, or risk getting locked up.

I didn't touch any drugs over there, not worth the risk.
Old 01-15-2020, 08:15 AM #8
Banned

Quoted: 6052 Post(s)
Eddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 61,736.95
Total Points: 143,533.38
Debate champ! - Julia Slobberts Excellent debate record! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good work! - Julia Slobberts #1 - Julia Slobberts The Champ!! - Julia Slobberts 
Wooh! - Julia Slobberts Best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting out there! - Julia Slobberts Some cake for the champ!! - Julia Slobberts Great boxing mind! - Julia Slobberts 
Excellent fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts = Champion - Julia Slobberts Slobberts #1! - Julia Slobberts Top poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
The Champ Slobberts!! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good posting!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts is best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Keep it up, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Julia Slobberts Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Julia Slobberts World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Julia Slobberts Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Julia Slobberts 

Quote:
I'd probably never willingly go to thailand lol... because I know myself.

The likelihood that I'll get an STD, because of my complete lack of self control is too fcuking high.

And then there's the chance that I might become gay by getting too wasted and accidentally banging a ladyboy.

I don't think I'll ever go to thailand, for my own safety, and heterosexuality

Yeah, I'd probably accidentally bang a ladyboy if I went there!
Eddy Current is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 09:32 AM #9
westernchamp

Quoted: 5092 Post(s)
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,405.62
Total Points: 190,495.93

never got into thai girls.. something about them.. looks trashy lol. skinny lanky no chest no booty. weird looking face. thai's aint for me.
IceTrayDaGang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 09:57 AM #10
All Time Great

Quoted: 9110 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 132,002.20
Total Points: 155,519.41
brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus 
Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER Merry Christmas - TBear 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Yes but not with any thai strippers/bar girls etc
BrometheusBob. is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends