Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-13-2020, 10:42 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 501 Post(s)
NORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 28,639.68

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Manny doesn't like a jab pumped in his face. Or didn't you learn from Floyd?

Not saying McGregor wins it, but that's all he has is a jab. And I'm not sure Manny could have taken the uppercut that Floyd did.
If u think conor is going to pump a jump in an elite south paws face with his skills and not get stretched with a straight left or even that short Pacquiao right hook you are out of your mind . Conor has about 3 years boxing experience . And altho manny can look crude that mutha knows what hes doing . I dont think conor can beat manny unless he lands the money punch . Iam just being honest . This is a complete mismatch .
NORMNEALON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 10:42 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2674 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,622.21
Total Points: 91,013.42
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

Like they would accept.... No mma guys fighting no Manny or Canelo
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 10:45 PM #33
lats of peace

Quoted: 873 Post(s)
CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,603.11
Total Points: 36,609.69
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Of course manny wants to fight Connor. Manny made a career off fighting guys who are coming off of poor performances, why would he stop now lol
CHOWWOKKA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 10:48 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6748 Post(s)
_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,696.69
Total Points: 80,106.00
for your excellent thread about Ward - Freedom. good work lmfao - Beercules Excellent Pirog article! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
I personally thought Paulie was winning the fight until he broke his hands and stopped throwing.
Yes, I had paulie winning the first two I believe. Then losing the rest because of lack of activity (probably due to a broken hand).
_Maxi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 10:49 PM #35
--------------

Quoted: 1974 Post(s)
Ghost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 52,179.00

Thats actually a pretty intriguing matchup.

Because connor is so much bigger, and manny is old.

It would be a great fight and watching a small old man knocking out mcregor would be historically hilarious.
Ghost_Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 10:51 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5119 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 125,802.08
Total Points: 243,111.45
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat I'm sure you have tons of these you delusional cunt - Fists_of_Fury 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feint First View Post
The size difference isn't nothing, but Margarito is bigger than McNuggets not to mention a way better boxer and we all know how that fight went.
Yeah, and how long ago was Margacheato?

This is a guy (Manny) who got roughed up by a school teacher out in Australia and damn near lost to Keith Thurman.

We are a LONG way away from the Manny that dominanted Cheato and you know it.

Again, I am not saying Conor beats Manny. I simply don't see Manny walking through him, he's too F'n big and rangy. His reach would cause all sorts of problems for Manny.
revelated is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 10:53 PM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5119 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 125,802.08
Total Points: 243,111.45
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat I'm sure you have tons of these you delusional cunt - Fists_of_Fury 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORMNEALON View Post
If u think conor is going to pump a jump in an elite south paws face with his skills and not get stretched with a straight left or even that short Pacquiao right hook you are out of your mind . Conor has about 3 years boxing experience . And altho manny can look crude that mutha knows what hes doing . I dont think conor can beat manny unless he lands the money punch . Iam just being honest . This is a complete mismatch .
To be honest I don't even think Manny can REACH Conor's head. Do you not understand how huge Conor would be compared to Manny in that ring? The dude towered over Floyd!
revelated is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 11:01 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 501 Post(s)
NORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 28,639.68

Quote:
To be honest I don't even think Manny can REACH Conor's head. Do you not understand how huge Conor would be compared to Manny in that ring? The dude towered over Floyd!
And that is why this fight won't happen . Manny is too small . And Conor has eaten/ partied himself out of his prime weight . Manny would beat conor even with the size disparity but iam not sure they would take the risk, and that size difference could also make it a very taxing fight for the part time fighter /politician
NORMNEALON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 11:19 PM #39
The Aggressor

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Sustanon has a reputation beyond reputeSustanon has a reputation beyond reputeSustanon has a reputation beyond reputeSustanon has a reputation beyond reputeSustanon has a reputation beyond reputeSustanon has a reputation beyond reputeSustanon has a reputation beyond reputeSustanon has a reputation beyond reputeSustanon has a reputation beyond reputeSustanon has a reputation beyond reputeSustanon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,149.87
Total Points: 10,106.81

I wud love to see the fight!!
Its a fighter versus a fighter
but fI0moz love to see a figter versus a scared runner
they loved and so proud of it
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Sustanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 11:27 PM #40
Interim Champion

Quoted: 369 Post(s)
mxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond reputemxtali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,663.18
Total Points: 22,757.37

Quote:
Your leap is illogical.

I'm saying that it's silly to assume that Manny walks through McGregor just because it's Manny. McGregor is WAY huge compared to Manny, first of all. Incredible reach, longer reach than Floyd, who had longer reach than Manny.

And it's fact that Manny doesn't like getting jabbed to death. He gets frustrated and makes mistakes.

See above.

You both are leaping too high. I never said Conor beats Manny. I said that Manny has a tough time against people who jab the hell out of him. That's fact though.
Youíre the one thatís leaping now. I was commenting strictly on punching power in my first post seeing as you implied Manny would have gotten KOd by the uppercut Conor hit Floyd with. I donít care how big Conor is, he doesnít hit as hard as Thurman or any top level welter. Yeah heís got a jab for a MMA guy with 1 pro fight, but Manny has 20 years of experience against elite level boxers. If he thought floyd set a fast pace heíd be gassed by round 5 against Manny.
mxtali is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends