Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-07-2020, 11:57 AM #221
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2855 Post(s)
pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,614.14
Total Points: 93,074.33
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davef View Post
longevity over 8 div champ i mean is it that hard these days with so many belts and scrubs holding them? it can be done if you are guided right i mean jesus broner is even a multiple weight champion these days
floyd career is guided but could only manage to become 5 division champion..
pasawayako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 11:59 AM #222
Undisputed Champion

pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
Agreed. His fans on the other hand....

might be the reason that he was laid out.
And that's the reason why he achieved and accomplished somenthing that no other boxer from the past to present has ever achieved...
Old 01-07-2020, 12:11 PM #223
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigantes View Post
Pacquiao went from 112 to 122, he'd have 2 more if he didn't skip 115 and 118.

Too bad he doesn't go for 160 with Canelo, but even if this Manny pulled it off, he still wouldn't get credit since haters will say Canelo is a 175 fighter now
Yes they will not give any credit to pac, they have an excuse ready everytime pac win..
Old 01-07-2020, 01:44 PM #224
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 12925 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,778,721.20
Total Points: 2,930,238.73
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Merry Christmas - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasawayako View Post
And that's the reason why he achieved and accomplished somenthing that no other boxer from the past to present has ever achieved...
Also probably the reason he lost a lopsided match to Mayweather.

The world works in mysterious ways, my friend. I think Pac fans needed to be humbled
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 01:46 PM #225
Fvcking Up The Game.

travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Merry Christmas - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HewJohnson View Post
No he got angry at Marquez and started going full throttle nonstop in that fight. He broke JMM nose. He had just been robbed against Bradley and he was tired of the JMM fights.

He let the anger get the best of him and tried to kill Marquez but got caught on the way in.

JMM was on roids tho too.
I don't agree exactly with this assessment, but I do know that they both said they would go all out for the knockout. I think that's what happened.
Old 01-07-2020, 02:25 PM #226
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
Also probably the reason he lost a lopsided match to Mayweather.

The world works in mysterious ways, my friend. I think Pac fans needed to be humbled
U watched a different fight. Videos of pac-may are available in youtube and u could watch it anytime u want to see who really won the fight..

Pac fans are the most humbled fans..
Old 01-07-2020, 02:42 PM #227
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
U watched a different fight. Videos of pac-may are available in youtube and u could watch it anytime u want to see who really won the fight..

Oh, I watched the fight.

The same one that Jim Lampley and Max Kellerman admit that Pacquiao clearly lost, right?
Old 01-07-2020, 04:52 PM #228
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1207 Post(s)
Gigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,178.91
Total Points: 5,325.86
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:

You're not being very humble

We know Manny's accomplishment's, no need to have 23 plus pages trying to tell others
Gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 05:15 PM #229
locked and loaded

Quoted: 2920 Post(s)
SNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 194,000.14
Total Points: 194,859.37
toast with an excellent poster - kyshenko team BOMB SQUAAAAD - Jloro No Message - Scott.Weiland. See you on pretty much everyday and enjoy your knowledgeable and sometimes satirical posts.  I can tell you enjoy a good fight on the old boob-tube! - Trudoe you one funny dude, atg poster, have a slice of pizza on me - jas 
ATG poster - jas To a good poster and a knowledgable fan! - LoadedWraps Beterbiev - wladavit LETS GO CHAMP - Brush My Hair You called it first! - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Holidays! - KOVALBOXER war one time - Santa_ Good luck champ! - 1hourRun Fury & AJ fanboys will need this one! 43-0 and still.... - Champ Wilder 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

But at the end of the day, would you rather be Mayweather or Pacquiao?

Mayweather went undefeated over twenty years and five divisions.

He earned more money than any other athlete in the world.
SNlPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 06:04 PM #230
Banned

Quoted: 682 Post(s)
BoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 33,212.14
Bottoms up for wilders excuse - HughJass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
But at the end of the day, would you rather be Mayweather or Pacquiao?

Mayweather went undefeated over twenty years and five divisions.

He earned more money than any other athlete in the world.

Pacquiao has a beautiful wife and family, and a meaningful role in his home country.

To each their own.
BoomBapTrap is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends