Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn the most interviewed man in boxing and no concrete examples of him lying.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Hearn the most interviewed man in boxing and no concrete examples of him lying.

I see lots of people calling Hearn a liar, when asked for proof they provide nothing. This guy is constantly doing interviews you'd think there'd be stacks of proof of this "liar" but nope.

Meanwhile everything PBC says is gospel.

I like Hearn and don't think he is a liar. He takes good care of his boxers.

Comment

Hearn is a liar hearn is a liar, OK so what has he lied about?? ERRRRR, hearn is a liar hearn is a liar.

I dont think any boxers get talked about more than Eddie does on here. These septic tanks seem to be addicted to him. But hey the more time they spend typing is less time they have to spend eating fatty foods.

So technically hearn is good for them.

Comment

That just makes him a great con artist.

That's all. He knows how to tip toe around the truth extremely well, that's how he fools the fans and his fighters. That is why he is very successful.

Comment

You can’t prove Eddie Hearn lies!

These are the types of small victories British boxing fans have to savor these days.

Comment

He lies just as much as any promoter. He’s very clever in how he skirts around subjects while not being totally honest

That said he’s a good promoter and does a good job for pretty much all his fighters, you don’t hear many bad words about him in that regard

Comment

Yeah it's really mind-blowing to me why Hearn still gives interviews to some of these rétarded interviewers

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                I see lots of people calling Hearn a liar...
                ... hey are the same people who are calling Bob, Oscar, Duva as liars... (not a big finding)...

Comment

Working...
                X