Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn calls LDBC a "lil bit.ch" and Wilder a "proper dosser" then mimics Wilder LMAO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearn calls LDBC a "lil bit.ch" and Wilder a "proper dosser" then mimics Wilder LMAO!

Start from: 9.50

https://youtu.be/C53F-JPmEvw

Great stuff from Edward. LMAO.

Hearn is about to slap the shi...tt out of these yank fake thugs and cave their heads in, lol.

War Eddie Hearn!

wtf is the LDBC

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
      wtf is the LDBC
      I saw it on here. I think he's some unprofessional hillbilly that was harassing Hearn last week.

Comment

You mean to say you created a thread just to suck some crooked British promoters balls?
        Good going UK!!

Comment

Someone’s rattled.

Comment

hearn needs to deal with this scandal he has going on, instead of arguing with guys on youtube who have opinions. lets not allow the focus to be taken off hearn and whyte

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Someone’s rattled.
              Your right. Dude in the video looks shook af

Comment

He is a scumbag and I really hope he goes to Jail CROOK hearns is on Coke

Comment

the support that some uk fans have given hearn through this scandal shows that they are really sick in the head, this is obsession... they are not just fans they are in love with hearn

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
                    wtf is the LDBC
                    The lions den boxing community. It refers to youtube boxing channels that tend to be biased towards Al haymon fighters. You will not see a single one saying Fury was robbed against Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                    X