Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-18-2020, 03:24 PM #61
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 21270 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,622.21
Total Points: 222,567.56
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Bidness View Post
Quit playing dude. You talk all casual like that’s some revelation of a solution while Korobov is no longer relevant With that shoulder injury... I can imagine you crying on NSB demanding that Korobov rematch with Charlo while you’re secretly happy that he didn’t take Derevyancheko innit.

Your LDBC kids love them Heilland injuries too huh?
Deverychenko is the mando. Neither he nor Charlo has a fight announced next. Not until we know for sure Charlo isn't fighting him should we hear anything from you.

Calling me LDBC is just cover for the real issue-dazn is avoiding making the best fights.

I'd tell you to enjoy GGG/Szemerta, Keeler/ Andrade, Jacobs/JCC jr and Canelo/whoever but you don't even have dazn.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 03:34 PM #62
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 6732 Post(s)
Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 415,001.94

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Deverychenko is the mando. Neither he nor Charlo has a fight announced next. Not until we know for sure Charlo isn't fighting him should we hear anything from you.

Calling me LDBC is just cover for the real issue-dazn is avoiding making the best fights.

I'd tell you to enjoy GGG/Szemerta, Keeler/ Andrade, Jacobs/JCC jr and Canelo/whoever but you don't even have dazn.
Not really worried what you say anymore tbh. I enjoy my boxing and you enjoy yours. I think the only people I truly ignore is Boliodogs. He always responds with long stuff though I don’t read it tbh nor reply back. Welcome to the list. Tbh I don’t use ignore lists or whatever I just wont respond. Tell MCC what’s up. Peace
Young Bidness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 03:49 PM #63
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 21270 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,622.21
Total Points: 222,567.56
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Bidness View Post
Not really worried what you say anymore tbh. I enjoy my boxing and you enjoy yours. I think the only people I truly ignore is Boliodogs. He always responds with long stuff though I don’t read it tbh nor reply back. Welcome to the list. Tbh I don’t use ignore lists or whatever I just wont respond. Tell MCC what’s up. Peace
You quoted me. I didn't ask you to. You don't enjoy boxing. you don't watch fights because you refuse to watch PBC and ESPN and you don't have dazn.

All you do is create hate threads against PBC and internet sites aimed at black boxing fans.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 04:56 PM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3120 Post(s)
j0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,606.11
Total Points: 39,918.29
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack Back at cha brother!  Cheers to boxing and good conversation! - Redd Foxx Quality Posts always.. - BoxingFan85 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
???
That's my point, it is no different. Floyd accepted the offer. Still waiting for someone to accept Canelo's.
You're arguing that Floyd gave every advantage to ODH and the money came later. It didn't. Floyd got a large cut of a huge purse.

Canelo's potential opponents are asking for similar, but Golden Boy doesn't want to give it to them.
j0zef is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 05:06 PM #65
Interim Champion

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
emceetns has a spectacular aura aboutemceetns has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,718.18

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaijaD View Post
Thatís how it goes on here man..... Saunders and Smith can continue to languish in obscurity for all I care.

Iím not a fan of greedy B-sides and never will be, they need to be more willing to take the risk by beating the star fighter and reap the rewards afterwards. These guys want retirement money before achieving anything.

Itís their right to try and do this but as fans we shouldnít be on their side.
Exactly. I'm all for guys negotiating but not for guys overplaying their hand to the point where they miss out on opportunities. Beating Canelo would change these guys' lives but they can't do that unless they actually get in the ring with him.
emceetns is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 05:35 PM #66
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 528 Post(s)
DumpkinsPlus5 has a reputation beyond reputeDumpkinsPlus5 has a reputation beyond reputeDumpkinsPlus5 has a reputation beyond reputeDumpkinsPlus5 has a reputation beyond reputeDumpkinsPlus5 has a reputation beyond reputeDumpkinsPlus5 has a reputation beyond reputeDumpkinsPlus5 has a reputation beyond reputeDumpkinsPlus5 has a reputation beyond reputeDumpkinsPlus5 has a reputation beyond reputeDumpkinsPlus5 has a reputation beyond reputeDumpkinsPlus5 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,177.24
Total Points: 25,602.63

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0zef View Post
You're arguing that Floyd gave every advantage to ODH and the money came later. It didn't. Floyd got a large cut of a huge purse.

Canelo's potential opponents are asking for similar, but Golden Boy doesn't want to give it to them.
I was confusing Golden Boy for Eddie Hearn by mistake. How much is Golden Boy offering Charlo, BJS, and Plant? I'm not being a smart ass, I really don't know.
DumpkinsPlus5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends