Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: ?
Yes 29 69.05%
No 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-17-2020, 07:49 PM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5070 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 124,553.43
Total Points: 239,585.13
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat I'm sure you have tons of these you delusional cunt - Fists_of_Fury 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
So if I beat you at Monopoly or bowling itís because I was hungrier? A lot of you guys are getting confused on a matter that at is pretty straight forward.
If I beat you at Super Street Fighter - which I would do - then yes, I was hungrier with a better game plan and skill.
revelated is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 07:49 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6146 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 148,783,738.02
Total Points: 148,959,049.51
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
So if I beat you at Monopoly or bowling it’s because I was hungrier? A lot of you guys are getting confused on a matter that at is pretty straight forward.
No, let's just say hypothetically, I was beating your ass by 20 some odd points in a pick up game of basketball and then you play some lock down defense on me by shutting me out for the rest of the game and then you miraculously come back to defeat me. Then what does that say about the both of us?

For you it says that it was a test of your character and that you showed a lot more grit and determination than myself. For me, it says that I'm a choke artist. I allowed you back into the game by being too overconfident because I had a huge lead and thought I had the game won by letting my feet off the peddle.

It doesn't mean that you were better than me because when I was focused I was blowing you out easily. I allowed you back into the game by taking you lightly, being too complacent, arrogant and underestimating your willpower.

Hasim Rahman KO Lennox Lewis but that doesn't mean he is the better fighter now does it?
champion4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 07:57 PM #53
Interim Champion

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
uncle_ray has a reputation beyond reputeuncle_ray has a reputation beyond reputeuncle_ray has a reputation beyond reputeuncle_ray has a reputation beyond reputeuncle_ray has a reputation beyond reputeuncle_ray has a reputation beyond reputeuncle_ray has a reputation beyond reputeuncle_ray has a reputation beyond reputeuncle_ray has a reputation beyond reputeuncle_ray has a reputation beyond reputeuncle_ray has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,598.12
Total Points: 12,445.97

The only way to judge who is the better fighter is to fight the fight
uncle_ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 08:09 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4213 Post(s)
hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,630.32
Total Points: 82,497.52
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Amir Khan is best fighter. He outboxes everyone until he gets koed by lucky punch?
hugh grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 08:13 PM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1704 Post(s)
HitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 184,127.83

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
Amir Khan is best fighter. He outboxes everyone until he gets koed by lucky punch?
That's funny because he does outbox everyone until he inevitably ends up with his back on the canvas
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
HitmanTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 08:14 PM #56
Undisputed Champion

champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
so horn is better than pacquiao then?
Nice one!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 02-17-2020, 08:18 PM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 878 Post(s)
TheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,100.00
Total Points: 27,544.82

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
No, let's just say hypothetically, I was beating your ass by 20 some odd points in a pick up game of basketball and then you play some lock down defense on me by shutting me out for the rest of the game and then you miraculously come back to defeat me. Then what does that say about the both of us?

For you it says that it was a test of your character and that you showed a lot more grit and determination than myself. For me, it says that I'm a choke artist. I allowed you back into the game by being too overconfident because I had a huge lead and thought I had the game won by letting my feet off the peddle.

It doesn't mean that you were better than me because when I was focused I was blowing you out easily. I allowed you back into the game by taking you lightly, being too complacent, arrogant and underestimating your willpower.

Hasim Rahman KO Lennox Lewis but that doesn't mean he is the better fighter now does it?
If Rahmanís plan was to land a giant bomb and it worked then mission accomplished. On that night he was the better fighter. Lennox can say he was the superior athlete, better boxer, better resume, doesnít matter. In fight 1, Rahman was the better man.
TheMyspaceDayz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 08:37 PM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
If Rahmanís plan was to land a giant bomb and it worked then mission accomplished. On that night he was the better fighter. Lennox can say he was the superior athlete, better boxer, better resume, doesnít matter. In fight 1, Rahman was the better man.
Well you have no disagreement with me there. On that night he was the better fighter because Rahman came in more focused and determined than Lewis. He got lucky because Lennox choked! He came in unprepared and underestimated Hasim Rahman.

However, we all saw what happened in the second fight when you matched Lewis' focus, will and determination versus Rahman's focus, will and determination, then the results were a whole lot different. The overall better fighter came out victorious that night.
Old 02-17-2020, 11:00 PM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3052 Post(s)
Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,646.67
Total Points: 52,254.88
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Happy new years bro! - Teetotaler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
True BUT Shane would have been the better guy that day. No if, and, or buts.
That is true for that day
Chuckguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends