Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-15-2020, 09:39 AM #191
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2771 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,543.29
Total Points: 99,889.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph5620 View Post
You proved nothing and is always obvious to me when my post hurt feelings LOL.

You took the time to write a mini novel in response to me because it took me two paragraphs to expose that you're a fan boy and a liar lol. Wilder was hurt more hurt than Fury huh? LOL!
Getting knocked down doesn’t mean your hurt all the time if your legs are solid when you get back up only casual fans think that ,you have more chances of losing a fight getting a bit wobbly on the feet because you can get hurt with follow up shots that do more damage you may not see coming then minimum ones even putting some one down .

If this wasn’t the case Fury wouldn’t have Wilder holding on ,to Knockout Fury he’s going to have to land more then 2 punches at a time and that’s what people like you don’t understand , you could educate yourself even being a Wilder fan ,just go back to the Cunningham fight after Fury goes down then see who gets hurt shortly after .

No I took the time to make sure you knew that I know you lied ,it’s no time at all when you know what you’re talking about ,not much brain power needed ,I’m not sure you understand this ? Ha

Last edited by REDEEMER; 02-15-2020 at 09:44 AM.
REDEEMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 10:23 AM #192
undisputed

Quoted: 2399 Post(s)
joseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,527.97
Total Points: 40,507.74
a knowledgeable poster - Carnivore Great Poster! - Barnburner I would say you have the IQ of a rodent. But that would be an insult to the rodent.. - Unknown Champ quality posts - Stokely cheers mate - The Noose 
loves muhammad's c0ck - Weltschmerz 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEEMER View Post
Getting knocked down doesn’t mean your hurt all the time if your legs are solid when you get back up only casual fans think that ,you have more chances of losing a fight getting a bit wobbly on the feet because you can get hurt with follow up shots that do more damage you may not see coming then minimum ones even putting some one down .

If this wasn’t the case Fury wouldn’t have Wilder holding on ,to Knockout Fury he’s going to have to land more then 2 punches at a time and that’s what people like you don’t understand , you could educate yourself even being a Wilder fan ,just go back to the Cunningham fight after Fury goes down then see who gets hurt shortly after .

No I took the time to make sure you knew that I know you lied ,it’s no time at all when you know what you’re talking about ,not much brain power needed ,I’m not sure you understand this ? Ha
Fury went down twice. Once flat on his back for a 9 count. Claiming that Fury was never hurt truly shows how stupid and biased you are I'll let that stupidity stand on it's own. You're clearly lying. That says everything that needs to be said about you. You can't even be taken seriously. Even Tyson Fury was quoted as saying that punch nearly gave him brain damage. But your dumb ass claims he wasn't hurt lol.

I'll wait for your next 10 paragraph response that does nothing to change that . You better pray Fury wins. If he doesn't you're going to be psychologically damaged.

Last edited by joseph5620; 02-15-2020 at 10:31 AM.
joseph5620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 10:40 AM #193
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2771 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,543.29
Total Points: 99,889.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph5620 View Post
Fury went down twice. Once flat on his back for a 9 count. Claiming that Fury was never hurt truly shows how stupid and biased you are I'll let that stupidity stand on it's own. You're clearly lying. That says everything that needs to be said about you. You can't even be taken seriously. Even Tyson Fury was quoted as saying that punch nearly gave him brain damage. But your dumb ass claims he wasn't hurt lol.

I'll wait for your next 10 paragraph response that does nothing to change that .
Fury saw the punch coming in the first knockdown and was going down anyway to avoid a big shot but Wilder landed on his top part of his temple / head anyway that’s why that one did next to nothing because Fury anticipated it .

The second knockdown was clean shots but he didn’t anticipate the left hook on the way down . What does this have to do with Fury having Wilder hold on afterward from combination shots shaking him a bit and fighting aggressive ?

A hurt fighter doesn’t have steady legs ,if you’ve boxed before getting knocked down doesn’t mean you’re hurt the fight itself proved that , some one like Fury recovered quickly ,the blow caused the knockdowns however saying he’s hurt tells me you’re possibly a casual ?

Paragraphs are needed at times for people like you ,slow people need slow explaining sometimes ,hope this helps but I have doubts even showing video evidence isn’t enough through out the post so you may be beyond slow ?

Last edited by REDEEMER; 02-15-2020 at 10:42 AM.
REDEEMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 11:09 AM #194
locked and loaded

Quoted: 2920 Post(s)
SNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 194,000.14
Total Points: 194,834.37
toast with an excellent poster - kyshenko team BOMB SQUAAAAD - Jloro No Message - Scott.Weiland. See you on pretty much everyday and enjoy your knowledgeable and sometimes satirical posts.  I can tell you enjoy a good fight on the old boob-tube! - Trudoe you one funny dude, atg poster, have a slice of pizza on me - jas 
ATG poster - jas To a good poster and a knowledgable fan! - LoadedWraps Beterbiev - wladavit LETS GO CHAMP - Brush My Hair You called it first! - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Holidays! - KOVALBOXER war one time - Santa_ Good luck champ! - 1hourRun Fury & AJ fanboys will need this one! 43-0 and still.... - Champ Wilder 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

"The Baptism"

February 22nd, 2020

Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
SNlPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 07:10 PM #195
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 544 Post(s)
15 Rounds again has much to be proud of15 Rounds again has much to be proud of15 Rounds again has much to be proud of15 Rounds again has much to be proud of15 Rounds again has much to be proud of15 Rounds again has much to be proud of15 Rounds again has much to be proud of15 Rounds again has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 32,700.32
Eddie's solicitor LOL - !-1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
I'm not claiming anything. It's easily verifiable fact. Look it up yourself.
Of course you are claiming stuff. You're claiming that Wilder has a better boxing record than Joshua.
Let me.help: he doesnt. And he's ducking. He's a fraud bro.
15 Rounds again is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends