Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-13-2020, 01:55 PM #11
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 21270 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,622.21
Total Points: 222,715.90
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
Here you go trying to leave stuff out! OSCAR SAID HE WAS CHOOSING TO NOT DISCLOSE ANY AMT OF MONEY OFFERED he never said he didnít have proof and his reasoning to keep the proof private was that previously that has made negotiations with other Canelo oponnents more difficult. We all know this is true, this is why ppl believe Oscar because Canelos oponents have all been overplayed because of how transparent they have been with the public as far as oponents pay.
He didn't provide proof when asked dude.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

The WBC said the designation was made via mutual agreement between the WBC, Alvarez and Golden Boy Promotions (Alvarez's promoter). Indeed, Golden Boy was not at all upset with the reclassification even if it means Alvarez (52-1-2, 35 KOs), 28, of Mexico, is no longer the WBC world titleholder.

If Charlo had already refused to fight Canelo, why would they give the title to Charlo and go to the WBC and make this deal? That just doesn't make any sense.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 02:08 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7092 Post(s)
Curt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,738.70
Total Points: 144,254.16
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
He didn't provide proof when asked dude.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

The WBC said the designation was made via mutual agreement between the WBC, Alvarez and Golden Boy Promotions (Alvarez's promoter). Indeed, Golden Boy was not at all upset with the reclassification even if it means Alvarez (52-1-2, 35 KOs), 28, of Mexico, is no longer the WBC world titleholder.

If Charlo had already refused to fight Canelo, why would they give the title to Charlo and go to the WBC and make this deal? That just doesn't make any sense.
I don't think 3/4 of these guys are bright enough to know/understand that the offer was allegedly made like a year ago...guaranteed half of these guys still think it was made a few weeks ago lol

and they also fought danny Jacobs at that time...who apparently was also offered the fight at the same time....

so did Oscar offer both charlo and Jacobs the fight at the same time?
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 02:15 PM #13
Enemy of the State

The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
I don't think 3/4 of these guys are bright enough to know/understand that the offer was allegedly made like a year ago...guaranteed half of these guys still think it was made a few weeks ago lol

and they also fought danny Jacobs at that time...who apparently was also offered the fight at the same time....

so did Oscar offer both charlo and Jacobs the fight at the same time?
Yeah man this has been quite an interesting few weeks. We have posters that hate PBC and Haymon so much that they have put their faith in ODH. The same dude that Canelo has issues with because of the fallout of the IBF title belt situation.

Ray*, DaNuetral and JohnCastellanos have pretty much decided they will believe ODH without any shred of evidence.

I guess PBC needs a junkie to come out and say the offer was fake then maybe they will believe that as well.
Old 02-13-2020, 02:26 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4410 Post(s)
killakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,774.59
Total Points: 80,558.28

Quote:
Yeah man this has been quite an interesting few weeks. We have posters that hate PBC and Haymon so much that they have put their faith in ODH. The same dude that Canelo has issues with because of the fallout of the IBF title belt situation.

Ray*, DaNuetral and JohnCastellanos have pretty much decided they will believe ODH without any shred of evidence.

I guess PBC needs a junkie to come out and say the offer was fake then maybe they will believe that as well.
It’s well believed that the Charlos like that same white girl Oscar do and Charlo was obviously drunk in that IG video so it’s pretty funny when u calling Oscar a junkie to defend another junkie.
killakali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 02:30 PM #15
Enemy of the State

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakali View Post
It’s well believed that the Charlos like that same white girl Oscar do and Charlo was obviously drunk in that IG video so it’s pretty funny when u calling Oscar a junkie to defend another junkie.
Come on dude, I know you love ODH but this is crazy. ODH had multiple trips to rehab, including the week of Floyd/Canelo. He is a known coke and alcohol abuser. To compare the two is ridiculous.
Old 02-13-2020, 02:36 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4410 Post(s)
killakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,774.59
Total Points: 80,558.28

Quote:
Come on dude, I know you love ODH but this is crazy. ODH had multiple trips to rehab, including the week of Floyd/Canelo. He is a known coke and alcohol abuser. To compare the two is ridiculous.
You know I love OdH? Lmaaaoooo since when?

And check the age difference. Oscar was at the same point of being a junkie as Charlo when he was Charlos age.

Give Charlo another 10 years and possibly kitchen utensils not withstanding there wonít be much difference between the 2
killakali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 03:08 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2674 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 91,050.13
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

Lmao. 100% huh? Yall hate PBC guys so much yall would trust satan himself.

FOH. I don't trust Charlo either but to put 100% trust in that cokehead, or 100% trust in Snake Arum or 100% trust in Hearns which you always do.

Is what's wrong with yall
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 03:10 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2674 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 91,050.13
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakali View Post
You know I love OdH? Lmaaaoooo since when?

And check the age difference. Oscar was at the same point of being a junkie as Charlo when he was Charlos age.

Give Charlo another 10 years and possibly kitchen utensils not withstanding there wonít be much difference between the 2
But at this point we have zero proof the Charlos are cokeheads. Just insinuation
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 03:11 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9392 Post(s)
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 214,130,225.27
Total Points: 214,377,074.20
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
I donít care if ODLH is under the influence of every drug known to exist. Under any circumstance heís still 100 percent more credible than Charlo. The only thing Charlo can be credited for is listening to Al Haymon
You trying your hardest to make Mall irrelevant cuz you don't want him to fight Nelo
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
talk about fear
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 03:11 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9392 Post(s)
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 214,130,225.27
Total Points: 214,377,074.20
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantera_ View Post
Lol, people dont really care about Charlo that much.
Then why are you here? Exactly
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends