Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-12-2020, 11:50 AM #411
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3626 Post(s)
Boxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 134,176.89

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealpugilist View Post
dominating nobodies, correction move on bro, dudes not an all time great no matter how you slice it

please refrain from quoting me on this thread i promise you i wont reply on it or anything else involving GGG, iF YOU want to talk boxing outside of him hit me up any time .....later bro
All I can say is I treat/evaluate fighters equally...if you dominate a solid pro (in their relative prime/at their best weight) that is a good win...GGG had a lot of those...some of those guys you mentioned, had a lot fewer fights like that vs solid pros and/or took a 'bad' loss in those fights/had some close calls (MD/SD/going 12 with a not great fighter etc)...they also had some good wins too, just as GGG does (officially Murray, Lemieux, SD, Jacobs, Brook, a few others I would say).

I just call it like I see it man...and feel like I've analyzed a lot of boxers currently and in the past to have a pretty good grasp of who is who.
Boxing_1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 11:52 AM #412
Contender

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
patron will become famous soon enoughpatron will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 10,377.64

This thread has been going for an unnecessarily long period of time.
patron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 12:28 PM #413
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
R-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,722.27
Total Points: 31,071.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryx... View Post
why are you even mentioning me?? how tough do you feel?
Tough enough to mention you because I know you'll do squat.
R-Hand Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 12:30 PM #414
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
R-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,722.27
Total Points: 31,071.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoww702 View Post
Why I need to post a pic??? You 1st! Make sure you show up at the next Canelo fight... I'll be there
Lmao.

And then what? See how fat and old you actually are? Feel bad for wanting to beat you up?

Cant beat you up because of crowds?

Ookay.
R-Hand Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 01:03 PM #415
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3450 Post(s)
Robi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,679.85
Total Points: 132,395.34
A Good luck Clover as Thanks 4 clowning that fgggot rayvez-tite,I will forever send u points/karma if u keep clowning that cuck constantly - kushking 

Quote:
bingo summed it up, let him stay delusional i never called the guy stupid but it doesnt take a genius to realize GGG is not an all time great hell he didnt even prove he was the best of his own era
We know bro, one of that guys claim to ggg being an ATG is that he has a great chin lmao... cant take nothing he says serious. He lacks judgment
Robi13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 01:09 PM #416
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3450 Post(s)
Robi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,679.85
Total Points: 132,395.34
A Good luck Clover as Thanks 4 clowning that fgggot rayvez-tite,I will forever send u points/karma if u keep clowning that cuck constantly - kushking 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
Nah I just call things like I see them man...I guess you have to hold on tight to those 2 bad decisions Canelo got because you need that type of validation to feel better about yourself...they fought and I saw that GGG was better than him twice, just is what it is...if I saw different I would admit it, who gives a sh.it lol.

GGG fought Sergei and I felt Sergei outworked him and probably deserved better, but for the KD and the cut in round 2...if those don't happen he probably deserves a clean win...as it was, it was a close tough fight that GGG probably edged.

GGG was probably about even with Ouma before that was stopped in the 10th round.

I have no issue with admitting when GGG gets beat, in a round, or in a fight if that were to happen...I just don't care that much...it's not that important to me...I don't have my self-worth tied up in him doing well or not doing well..you do with Canelo so have fun with that man, that's cool, do you.

OK what is your height and weight 'tough guy'...I'm 205 and 6'2.
😂 I dont hang anything on anything canelo does or doesnt do. Im simply explaining that you calling ggg an atg has no Merritt based on his accomplishments. Like you said... YOU see him as that but boxing history will never see him as anything other than what he was, a good fighter that never lived up to his hype. Thats it, nothing more nothing less. Im 63 250... Im in south Phoenix if you wanna come confirm.
Robi13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 01:12 PM #417
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 13842 Post(s)
Shadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,738.70
Total Points: 153,764.91
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyGe View Post
That's how you are supposed to fight a pressure fighter. Move back move laterally don't give up the center of the ring and use your jab and land to the body Do not go to the ropes. How did Canelo handle Golovkin's pressure in the first fight? He went to the ropes where he was offensively ineffective. He neglected his jabs. He has a very good jab by the way. Gave up the center of the ring. You scored that fight 7-5 for Golovkin. I had it 8-4. In the second fight. Golovkin moved back did not give up the center of the ring used his jab and circled to find punching opportunities. He however did not go to the body which was a mistake. He may have been worried about counters but sometimes you have to bear down and accept you are going to get hit in order to land them. I had Golovkin winning that fight by two rounds.
You lost me when you said use the jab and then go to the body??? Which GGG only three like a total of 14 body punches both fight total....

He was all day jabbing off his back foot
Shadoww702 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 01:13 PM #418
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 13842 Post(s)
Shadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,738.70
Total Points: 153,764.91
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
Lmao.

And then what? See how fat and old you actually are? Feel bad for wanting to beat you up?

Cant beat you up because of crowds?

Ookay.
Your one weird dude...
Shadoww702 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 02:17 PM #419
Undisputed Champion

Boxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robi13 View Post
�� I don’t hang anything on anything canelo does or doesn’t do. I’m simply explaining that you calling ggg an atg has no Merritt based on his accomplishments. Like you said... YOU “see” him as that but boxing history will never see him as anything other than what he was, a good fighter that never lived up to his hype. That’s it, nothing more nothing less. I’m 6’3” 250... I’m in south Phoenix if you wanna come confirm.
And all I'm explaining to you is that you are giving your opinion...and I don't really care too much about the opinion of someone who is pretty clearly a fan boy and won't say anything bad about Canelo...and who doesn't know how to spell merit...sorry I just don't take you seriously at all.

And again, you can try and disparage GGG as much as you want...I don't really care at all...but keep in mind that whatever you say about him, a lot of objective people saw him beat Canelo not just once, but both times they fought...so whatever GGG is as a fighter, Canelo can't be too far behind.

Yeah I doubt you are that...if so you sound kind of fat...and believe it or not I have a million other better things to do than seek out some superfan, for what exactly? lol.

Your little taunts sum up this whole debate perfectly...you get so upset when someone has a different opinion than you, that says that Canelo isn't as great as advertised by some, and that GGG is perhaps better than advertised by some...you want to fight that person lol.

You've said a lot of crazy things imo about GGG and Canelo...but I don't care at all...that is your opinion and you are entitled to have some opinions man...I think you're a bit biased in this whole situation but who cares...you can go ahead and think whatever you want my friend...doesn't bother me one bit, in fact I encourage you to have an opinion.
Old 02-12-2020, 02:22 PM #420
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
given his resume, opponents, and accomplishments, on the contrary youd have to be really biased to claim he is an all time great would you like to start explaining how?

dont avoid because you know deep beside you liking him as a fighter he just doesnt have the body of work to be considered.

James toney is one of the greatest counterpunchers ever, great chin, one of the best defenses in middleweight history beat champions and hall of famers at middleweight and above it

Hopkins resume is similar at 160 as far as ATGs go, in the since he didnt fight a lot of marquee guys early on but difference is, he unified all the belts IN THE RING...actually beat p4p entrants..trinidad, Holmes, beat Joppy, John David Jackson, and cleaned out the division....his fundamentals, chin, IQ made him special as well as work ethic

Monzon great timing, chin, one of the hardest right hands at the weight and was a mean MFER, also defended the lineal title 14 times, beat benvenuti 2 times, emile griffth 2 times and also unified IN THE RING

Robinson no explanation necessary same for Greb

dude doesnt even come close to these guys and they were clearly the best of their eras and proved it in the ring unlike GGG

Speculation and fantasy fights dont get you ATG status or HOF credentials
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robi13 View Post
We know bro, one of that guys claim to ggg being an ATG is that he has a great chin lmao... cant take nothing he says serious. He lacks judgment
Are you just trolling or really that stupid...I asked him what made those guys he revered so special...he listed attributes for 3 fighters...for 2 of them, he listed them having a great chin.

Geez dude you're an idiot...no offense.

Share This With Friends