Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-06-2020, 10:06 PM #101
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 917 Post(s)
TheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,200.50
Total Points: 28,726.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by spenz View Post
When Freddie Roach was in his corner as an adviser in the first fury-wilder fight, his personal advice is to go for it. He believes Fury has enough power to finish fighters off. I guess this is what sticks to fury after the fight. If Fury is indeed really going for it in the rematch, that's also good for Wilder since there will be more opportunities for sure. This is a great match.

Standing directly in front of Wilder = giving Wilder more opportunities

Walking past the fully extended right arm of Wilder = taking Wilder opportunities away

You youngsters are going to learn a lot from this fight.

This is your post. You're dumb lmao. You just repeated what I've said and you've accused Freddie Roach as a youngster because he is the one who suggested that. You can't read well can't you. lmao
It started out as something Freddie said and then you switched to what you were thinking once you used the words “I guess”. Who taught you English?
TheMyspaceDayz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 10:16 PM #102
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3749 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,598.12
Total Points: 81,658.32
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Beamish View Post
Oh now. Getting fat was a super good idea for Ruiz against Joshua, so maybe it's a great idea here too?

It's beyond me why in the hell Fury would "fix" what ain't broke. He needs to stick with what worked last time, while not eating a clean shot from Wilder. Moving and being cute is the way to do this, staying active on offense, using that reach, using that footwork.

Or...just get really fat.
Nobody should be 270 pounds man... Nobody...
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 11:21 PM #103
Contender

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
spenz has a spectacular aura aboutspenz has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,543.29
Total Points: 20,091.58

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
It started out as something Freddie said and then you switched to what you were thinking once you used the words “I guess”. Who taught you English?
Lmao you're deflecting, what you're saying is not related to what we're discussing. "I guess" is a proper English as well dumbo. What was it that you didn't understand, heh youngster?

Do you want me to point out the context you've just repeated from my post? Is that an admittance that you're dumb enough to figure it out for your own self--that you can't read well? Everything I've posted is what Freddie Roach has suggested from the first fight, my only opinion on the matter is the same context you've copied from my post. So in effect, you're actually accusing your own self as the youngster, dumb, and you can't read well. Think about it, all of what you've said is for your own self. Are you too dumb to not realize this? Lmao
spenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 11:38 PM #104
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2404 Post(s)
Outwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25.07
Total Points: 32,210.46
I put you on ignore because you're floyd dlckrider you pu55y a55 biatch.  I don't want a grown man who idolises another man in my threads.  I'm going to be away for a few days so give this to your mom and tell her I said to think of me when she uses - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
Floyd-castillo I is not a robbery.
Fights that could go either way is not a robbery. Fights that are close but have clear winners are.
Tyson fury won majority of the rounds including the ones he got knock down. Boxing is scored by rounds. You can land just 1 punch more than the opponent and you can win that round.

Like I said, rewatch the fight when you’re not drunk because you said you were drunk the last time you watched it.

Whatever your opinion afterwards it is cool with me.. but I can’t argue with you right now because you said you were drunk last time you watched it.

Wilder was happy with the draw too says a lot.
You know how fights are scored. How many times do judges score rounds for fighters that touch the canvas? And I was drunk by the end of the fight. From what I remember the last 6 rounds were pretty clear cut and easy to score. It was the first 6 that were up in the air. If I remember right the only round all 3 judges agreed on was Wilder won the first. Of the first 6 rounds I’m talking about.
Outwest Exp 355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 04:59 AM #105
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 917 Post(s)
TheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,200.50
Total Points: 28,726.97

Quote:
Lmao you're deflecting, what you're saying is not related to what we're discussing. "I guess" is a proper English as well dumbo. What was it that you didn't understand, heh youngster?

Do you want me to point out the context you've just repeated from my post? Is that an admittance that you're dumb enough to figure it out for your own self--that you can't read well? Everything I've posted is what Freddie Roach has suggested from the first fight, my only opinion on the matter is the same context you've copied from my post. So in effect, you're actually accusing your own self as the youngster, dumb, and you can't read well. Think about it, all of what you've said is for your own self. Are you too dumb to not realize this? Lmao
I gave reading your pathetically written post a few kicks at the can and read what I read. If I didn’t understand it then I doubt anyone did, unless they have experience dealing with senile old men whose brains are deteriorating from syphilis.
TheMyspaceDayz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 05:32 AM #106
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 6287 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 302,330.65
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

More like ''fluffs up''
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 05:45 AM #107
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
TheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 18,400.34

Historically, bulking up for a fat man is not the formula for success.
TheUptownKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 05:51 AM #108
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
TheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 18,400.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBillion View Post
That's in shape for Fury! He's ALWAYS had love handles for most his life in boxing
You gotta admit him gaining weight is dumb. Whether he won the last fight or is skilled enough to overcome the extra pounds, gaining weight when you already are the heavier guy, is dumb
TheUptownKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 01:24 PM #109
Contender

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
spenz has a spectacular aura aboutspenz has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,543.29
Total Points: 20,091.58

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
I gave reading your pathetically written post a few kicks at the can and read what I read. If I didn’t understand it then I doubt anyone did, unless they have experience dealing with senile old men whose brains are deteriorating from syphilis.
See, you've just admitted that you can't understand because you can't read well and you're dumb as a rock. Now, you're just resorting to some nonsense talk. Pathetic loser. Lmao
spenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 03:31 PM #110
LOL @ Ali-Holmes

Quoted: 5693 Post(s)
soul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,535.61
Total Points: 53,970.52
Sandiest vagina on Boxing Scene - Pigeons Knows his boxing - jas one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. kick this dbag - -Weltschmerz- your natural diet consists of this - Sergey Kovalev 
No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Bronze Bomber man that red k cut deep...here's the tissue I wiped my tears with - Mike D 
lol - Mr McDowell soul_survivor loves BBC - Shaolin Sword Top Rated Poster - ironmt BOOOOOOOOMB SQUUUAAAAAAAAAAD - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Sergey Kovalev 

still fat hahahaha

Man the guy is starting to be a clown and wasting his best years.
soul_survivor is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends