Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-01-2020, 04:00 PM #11
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 6853 Post(s)
Uncle Al..varez Uncle Al..varez Uncle Al..varez Uncle Al..varez Uncle Al..varez Uncle Al..varez Uncle Al..varez Uncle Al..varez Uncle Al..varez Uncle Al..varez Uncle Al..varez
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 413,299.72

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
And since youíre in the thread MCC, why donít you explain yourself?
The clown has many on ignore. this is a common thing amongst LDBC followers. They block anyone who views a different opinion. Like prime Trump not wanting to hear criticism he shuts them down. No main LDBC channels, the leaders, have live open callers for a reason. Cowards. At least Dontae would or Boxing Voice. Boxing Ego is a coward too. Did we mention MCC puts people ignore?
Uncle Al..varez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 11:51 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 647 Post(s)
Bob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 39.91
Total Points: 27,889.88
No Message - UTEP 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Nobody, I mean NOBODY! Has the type of influence I have on NSB. I set the tone & direction of the forum when I post. Whatever I post will become the topic of the day or the next two or three days.
No wonder this forum is complete garbage.
Bob Haymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 11:57 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4742 Post(s)
OnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,912,421.21
Total Points: 1,958,301.06
Nate "Galaxxy Warrior" Campbell - DWiens421 One Punch Productions Stand Up! - LoadedWraps here's one for nate campbell doe - Omowale Tribe 

Quote:
Another topic with me name in it.

This is why I keep saying I got robbed for poster of the year once again.

Nobody, I mean NOBODY! Has the type of influence I have on NSB. I set the tone & direction of the forum when I post. Whatever I post will become the topic of the day or the next two or three days.

If I'm not poster of the year in 2020 they need to stop handing out that award 💯
wait, I thought you won?? Oh, my bad. That was for WORST poster of the year.

Carry on.........
OnePunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 12:05 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6750 Post(s)
_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,705.17
Total Points: 80,258.96
for your excellent thread about Ward - Freedom. good work lmfao - Beercules Excellent Pirog article! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Another topic with me name in it.

This is why I keep saying I got robbed for poster of the year once again.

If I'm not poster of the year in 2020 they need to stop handing out that award 💯
Influence? you are just taken as an example of an horrible poster.
_Maxi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 01:27 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 25353 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 130,689.99
Total Points: 787,602.67
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett Enjoy your ban, bum. Maybe get a job since you're not busy making 1,000 posts a day. - Bob Haymon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePunch View Post
wait, I thought you won?? Oh, my bad. That was for WORST poster of the year.

Carry on.........
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Haymon View Post
No wonder this forum is complete garbage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Maxi View Post
Influence? you are just taken as an example of an horrible poster.
And yet you two are in all my topics

Look at this loser in the lounge crying about MCC

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=839544
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 01:47 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4742 Post(s)
OnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,912,421.21
Total Points: 1,958,301.06
Nate "Galaxxy Warrior" Campbell - DWiens421 One Punch Productions Stand Up! - LoadedWraps here's one for nate campbell doe - Omowale Tribe 

Quote:

Look at this loser in the lounge crying about MCC

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=839544
I sincerely doubt that. You post probably 235 times a day. Who on earth has the time to be in "all your topics"??
OnePunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 01:51 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2392 Post(s)
Mister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,163.22
Total Points: 88,234.88

Because he is a shill that wishes to be a paid shill. Free tickets to fights, exclusive interviews for his youtube channel, etc.
Mister Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 01:53 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Bob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to behold
No Message - UTEP 

Quote:
I rarely comment on your topics. Everything seems to be pro-Gaymon propaganda so I don't even bother checking them out. It's impossible to avoid your dumb ass since you make 100 posts a day and I come across you commenting on articles or other people's topics.
Old 02-03-2020, 02:33 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 25353 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 130,689.99
Total Points: 787,602.67
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett Enjoy your ban, bum. Maybe get a job since you're not busy making 1,000 posts a day. - Bob Haymon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePunch View Post
I sincerely doubt that. You post probably 235 times a day. Who on earth has the time to be in "all your topics"??
I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about frick and frack under your post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Haymon View Post
I rarely comment on your topics. Everything seems to be pro-Gaymon propaganda so I don't even bother checking them out. It's impossible to avoid your dumb ass since you make 100 posts a day and I come across you commenting on articles or other people's topics.
Every single one of them i see you in them out in other topics you're in there quoting me.
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 04:36 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

No Message - UTEP 

Quote:
Every single one of them i see you in them out in other topics you're in there quoting me.
I have 1/1000th as many posts as you. I avoid your propaganda topics and once in a while I might quote you so I can mock you. I guess j.razor must be the poster of the year because I mock that fool more often.

Share This With Friends