Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2020, 08:49 PM #8131
Longhaul Longhaul is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 1,814
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5
Longhaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 15,871.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,871.00
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
You come in here disputing the facts I presented without even reading what’s written or viewing the video evidences in this thread. Biased much? Lol

You are like a corrupt jury. Who has already prejudged a case you haven’t even witnessed yet.

You are very much like most Floyd fans who come in here pitch forking this thread.. they are afraid to see the truth written on plain site found in the front page. 813 pages not one Floyd fan can dispute the truth in this Epic thread seen by over 680,000 boxing fans.

But I get why they falter, Like you, they are scared to see the truth.. but there were some brave Floyd fans who have tried to dispute this epic thread, and sadly they have fallen flat. And to some, they can't even open the video evidences presented, but I get it, fear of knowing the truth will really make you want to turn a blind eye of the facts presented.

Truth is not on Floyd’s side. Hard copies of truths, fight rewind, every second or every minute of 3 minute rounds dissected, will always show why Floyd didn’t really earn the W, But I guess, you rather live with what you want it to be in your head. It’s a free world bud, but Just remember, in a forum. You go in a thread you are expected to read and talk about the thread topic you came into, otherwise, you’ll look like a resentful, insecure fan boy who can’t take the heat buddy.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


Here’s a food for thought. Quoted from Floyd himself knowing he didn't do enough. What even resonates more, he knows he didn't perform well, and has been on record he wants a rematch with Pacquiao but when pushed comes to shove.. He's still hiding in his bunker fear of a rematch becoming a reality. Only shows, who truly won the first fight.. The more days, months, years past will show who truly ducked the rematch, and show who truly is, was The real warrior among the 2.

Straight from the horses mouth.

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
How can you say I’m like a juror who pre judged a case .I told you I bet on pac man watched the fight and after the last bell I was convinced I lost.I didn’t have to watch your propaganda videos to know the answer .Im just getting back on my feet after a bad accident they tell me I had a traumatic brain injury and I wasn’t all that smart to begin with.I can’t concentrate eneough to watch your videos.You need to let it go.
Longhaul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 08:57 PM #8132
ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll is offline
North America Runs Boxing
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 39,039
Quoted: 15800 Post(s)
Rep Power: 114
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,412.60
Bank: 350,315.28
Total Points: 450,727.88
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
In addition, over a 4 decades have past and to this day, Pac never failed a drug test, not once in his PRO CAREER whether it's USADA, VADA, WADA, NSAC or other forms of tests in his years of being a pro fighter, more than most pro boxers have ever been tested in their whole boxing career.
That was my point. You use this as an argument to defend Pacquiao...but did Marquez ever fail a drug test of any kind in his entire career?

No.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 01:55 AM #8133
Spoon23 Spoon23 is offline
Licks Pacmans Taint
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,248
Quoted: 7126 Post(s)
Rep Power: 71
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 99,499.56
Bank: 1,941.27
Total Points: 101,440.83
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post
How can you say I’m like a juror who pre judged a case .I told you I bet on pac man watched the fight and after the last bell I was convinced I lost.I didn’t have to watch your propaganda videos to know the answer .Im just getting back on my feet after a bad accident they tell me I had a traumatic brain injury and I wasn’t all that smart to begin with.I can’t concentrate eneough to watch your videos.You need to let it go.
Then why go in? No one forced you to go in this thread bud. All I'm saying don't prejudge a case without reading it. These is not propaganda. Those are facts in a form of videos. No one told you that you have to come in. But like most threads in a forum. It is assumed that one must read the thread you enter in, if you are to contribute to the topic at hand, otherwise, you're like a heckler just making noise to fit your narrative. Just saying.. Ethics 101 bud.

Sorry about your accident. Hope you get well soon.

Anyway, you don't have to be in here, if you can't take the heat and see the proofs presented in the front page that anyone can try to dispute, get out of the kitchen. It's a free world. No one forced you to see these facts bud.

Like I said even Floyd himself knows he fuvked up.

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]


Even in the Mayweather Gym, they know it was a robbery lol


Jeff Mayweather ask the first dude on the left what was the biggest Robbery?

His answer was Bradley Pac 1.

Jeff then ask his bro, Floyd Sr what was the biggest Robbery in boxing history?


A BOXER in the TMT GYM goes, PACQUIAO MAYWEATHER!



EVEN IN THE TMT GYM THEY KNOW IT WAS A FLUKE WIN, A ROBBERY LOLOLOLOLOL


Starts @ 0:45

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-29-2020 at 02:39 AM.
Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 02:05 AM #8134
Spoon23 Spoon23 is offline
Licks Pacmans Taint
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,248
Quoted: 7126 Post(s)
Rep Power: 71
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 99,499.56
Bank: 1,941.27
Total Points: 101,440.83
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
That was my point. You use this as an argument to defend Pacquiao...but did Marquez ever fail a drug test of any kind in his entire career?

No.
Like I said, you'll never get it. You just don't have the capacity of having any critical thinking. You are going in circles. I already said I gave that win to Marquez. So stop whining about it. You're like a broken record.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
lol I actually did answer it. You just brushed it off.. I gave strong facts that support why I think Pac was and is clean compared to Marquez. In addition, over a 4 decades have past and to this day, Pac never failed a drug test, not once in his PRO CAREER whether it's USADA, VADA, WADA, NSAC or other forms of tests in his years of being a pro fighter, more than most pro boxers have ever been tested in their whole boxing career.

That said, this was my previous reply to you below that you conveniently brushed off, since you fuvked up again.




Now, regarding your double standard.

The sad part is, you keep exposing yourself for your hypocrisy and double standard. You have problems with Pacquiao having to not agree with IV Floyd's fake terms in moving the goal post and Pac not agreeing with his ridiculous demands for Floyd Olympic style Fake testing and the fact that it's enough for you to prejudge Pac as a CHEAT, but your double standards exposes you for not even considering Marquez hiring a trainer (MEMO HEREDIA) who was a known PED cheat that gave Marion Jones 5 gold medals in the Olympics is not a red flag. Just destroys whatever argument you have yourself. Your selective reasoning shows your biased, I wouldn't have any problem with you if you said that in your point of view, that to you, both Pac and Marquez may have been cheating. But the thing is, you got exposed for having selective prejudicism to one. Shows you have an agenda that doesn't fit your narrative. You can't see Marquez as a cheat, but you can see Pac as one with baseless assumptions. Shows your motive.

And that is why you have failed for the last time.

Again I leave you with this.


Like I said, even if you watch this video below a thousand times you will never get it. You are too naive and innocent. Stay there. You'll be safe in your bubble.

Stay naive kid.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


Shout this out bruh!!

Marquez is clean Alleluia!

Ignorance is bliss! Alrrrriggggght!


Image View Removed. Please Click Here.



Stay naive kid.

You are too naive and innocent. Stay there. You'll be safe in your bubble. No need to reply. We get it already, you are naive and stupid. Stay there Kid.lololol



[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Bonus facts you'll never get courtesy of D4



Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-29-2020 at 06:49 AM.
Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 05:31 AM #8135
Zaroku Zaroku is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 42,206
Quoted: 17858 Post(s)
Rep Power: 112
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 288,558.43
Bank: 1,582.26
Total Points: 290,140.69
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default

in slow motion are you sad kobe died.... living a good better life than us normal people..
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 07:41 AM #8136
ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll is offline
North America Runs Boxing
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 39,039
Quoted: 15800 Post(s)
Rep Power: 114
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,412.60
Bank: 350,315.28
Total Points: 450,727.88
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
Like I said, you'll never get it. You just don't have the capacity of having any critical thinking. You are going in circles. I already said I gave that win to Marquez. So stop whining about it. You're like a broken record.
You say Pacquiao never failed a test in his career.

I say Marquez never failed a test in his career either.

Do you at least agree that this part of your argument gets you nowhere and has to be thrown away?
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 07:58 AM #8137
Longhaul Longhaul is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 1,814
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5
Longhaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 15,871.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,871.00
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
Then why go in? No one forced you to go in this thread bud. All I'm saying don't prejudge a case without reading it. These is not propaganda. Those are facts in a form of videos. No one told you that you have to come in. But like most threads in a forum. It is assumed that one must read the thread you enter in, if you are to contribute to the topic at hand, otherwise, you're like a heckler just making noise to fit your narrative. Just saying.. Ethics 101 bud.

Sorry about your accident. Hope you get well soon.

Anyway, you don't have to be in here, if you can't take the heat and see the proofs presented in the front page that anyone can try to dispute, get out of the kitchen. It's a free world. No one forced you to see these facts bud.

Like I said even Floyd himself knows he fuvked up.

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]


Even in the Mayweather Gym, they know it was a robbery lol


Jeff Mayweather ask the first dude on the left what was the biggest Robbery?

His answer was Bradley Pac 1.

Jeff then ask his bro, Floyd Sr what was the biggest Robbery in boxing history?


A BOXER in the TMT GYM goes, PACQUIAO MAYWEATHER!



EVEN IN THE TMT GYM THEY KNOW IT WAS A FLUKE WIN, A ROBBERY LOLOLOLOLOL


Starts @ 0:45

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
just a matter of two different opinions I watched the fight and was biased because of my financial stake in Pac-Man and was clearly convinced he lost the fight .Just like Canelo vs GGG everybody has different views .
Longhaul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 07:15 PM #8138
Spoon23 Spoon23 is offline
Licks Pacmans Taint
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,248
Quoted: 7126 Post(s)
Rep Power: 71
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 99,499.56
Bank: 1,941.27
Total Points: 101,440.83
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
You say Pacquiao never failed a test in his career.

I say Marquez never failed a test in his career either.

Do you at least agree that this part of your argument gets you nowhere and has to be thrown away?
First of all, that is not my premise. Don't put words in my mouth so you can make sense to your being NAIVE. That is your argument that just because Floyd never failed a drug test (he actually did 3 failed drug test) he should always be considered clean. Just as Marquez never failed a drug test so in your own words these guys should be considered clean coz they didn't get caught. That's how shallow or gullible you are to be fooled that easily. So many red flags that you can't see, but like I said, you're either ignorant or you just ignoring the facts that surrounds these men. Stay gullible my friend. Ignorance is Bliss.


Now, regarding your double standard.

The sad part is, you keep exposing yourself for your hypocrisy and double standard. You have problems with Pacquiao having to not agree with IV Floyd's fake terms in moving the goal post and Pac not agreeing with his ridiculous demands for Floyd Olympic style Fake testing and the fact that it's enough for you to prejudge Pac as a CHEAT, but your double standards exposes you for not even considering Marquez hiring a trainer (MEMO HEREDIA) who was a known PED cheat that gave Marion Jones 5 gold medals in the Olympics is not a red flag. Just destroys whatever argument you have yourself. Your selective reasoning shows your biased, I wouldn't have any problem with you if you said that in your point of view, that to you, both Pac and Marquez may have been cheating. But the thing is, you got exposed for having selective prejudice to one. Shows you have an agenda that doesn't fit your narrative. You can't see Marquez as a cheat, but you can see Pac as one with baseless assumptions. Shows your motive.

And that is why you have failed for the last time.

Again I leave you with this.


Like I said, even if you watch this video below a thousand times you will never get it. You are too naive and innocent. Stay there. You'll be safe in your bubble.

Stay naive kid.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Bonus facts you'll never get courtesy of D4

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


Image View Removed. Please Click Here.



The difference between jump 3 weight classes in a just over a year, making weight for a catchweight and training by throwing rock and nutrition by drinking your own urine.
Compared to being at welter for years, and training with an elite sports and conditioning expert and taking the best designer steroids.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.



BONUS FLOYD FACTS


[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

As reported by this writer on MaxBoxing in Dec. 2012, information filtered through the drug-testing community on May 20, 2012 to the effect that Mayweather had tested positive on three occasions for an illegal performance-enhancing drug. More specifically, it was rumored that Mayweather’s “A” sample had tested positive three times and, after each positive test, USADA had given Floyd an inadvertent use waiver. These waivers, if they were in fact given, would have negated the need to test Floyd’s “B” samples. And because the “B” samples were never tested, a loophole in Mayweather’s USADA contract would have allowed testing to continue without the positive “A” sample results being reported to Mayweather’s opponent or the Nevada State Athletic Commission……If Mayweather’s “A” sample tested positive for a performance-enhancing drug on one or more occasions and he was given a waiver by USADA that concealed this fact from the Nevada State Athletic Commission, his opponent, and the public, it could contribute to a scandal that undermines the already-shaky public confidence in boxing.


Image View Removed. Please Click Here.



By order of the court. Due to the lawyers of Pacquiao requesting to release Floyd's failed drug tests. Floyd has no choice but to pay Manny for defaming him. Who's been caught red handed here? If you are clean you don't have to pay, but Floyd paid.. This is academic.


[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

LAS VEGAS -- A federal judge has ordered boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. to pay about $114,000 for avoiding questioning from rival fighter Manny Pacquiao's lawyers in a defamation case.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-06-2020 at 07:32 PM.
Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 07:37 PM #8139
Spoon23 Spoon23 is offline
Licks Pacmans Taint
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,248
Quoted: 7126 Post(s)
Rep Power: 71
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 99,499.56
Bank: 1,941.27
Total Points: 101,440.83
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post
just a matter of two different opinions I watched the fight and was biased because of my financial stake in Pac-Man and was clearly convinced he lost the fight .Just like Canelo vs GGG everybody has different views .
I guess you didn't realize the constant intentional fouling Floyd did that night which was against the Queensberry rules that he got away with. In boxing you dodge, duck, bob and weave. You don't hug yourself to avoid a punch that's foul. That my friend is why you got disillusioned of what truly happened. Floyd won by hugging and running his way to fa6sville. That was the worst performance in a superfight ever. In Floyd's own words, "Bank Robbery baby!"

Mind you, Floyd was hugging and running from an injured shoulder Pacquiao. How pathetic is that?

You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk... Stick and move NOT stick and hug Floyd. Don't change the game lol

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

The boos in every Floyd Mayweather hug caught in this footage only shows how boxing fans feel in their frustration of what is an example of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

@1:15 - "Keep running Floyd. Keep running. You can do it!"

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]


Here's an education video about the Queensberry Rules of boxing.

What not to do in boxing:

Number 2 rule : NO wrestling or HUGGING allowed @ 0:39

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]


Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-06-2020 at 08:11 PM.
Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 09:10 PM #8140
ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll is offline
North America Runs Boxing
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 39,039
Quoted: 15800 Post(s)
Rep Power: 114
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,412.60
Bank: 350,315.28
Total Points: 450,727.88
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
First of all, that is not my premise. Don't put words in my mouth so you can make sense to your being NAIVE. That is your argument that just because Floyd never failed a drug test (he actually did 3 failed drug test) he should always be considered clean. Just as Marquez never failed a drug test so in your own words these guys should be considered clean coz they didn't get caught. That's how shallow or gullible you are to be fooled that easily. So many red flags that you can't see, but like I said, you're either ignorant or you just ignoring the facts that surrounds these men. Stay gullible my friend. Ignorance is Bliss.
No, actually I said that there were red flags around Pacquiao.

But because he never failed a test you want to ignore those red flags.

That's fine...but then you should ignore the red flags around Marquez too. Because he never failed a test either.

Capisce?
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
(disputed, blow, documented, investigation, pac/floyd, punches, rounds)

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:35 AM.