Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: My Style is Dangerous For Both Spence & Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well considering that Maidana beat Floyd, and Khan beat Maidana...
    Khan beats Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      I don't recall anyone ever stopping Keith Thurman. Last I remember, pac has been stopped multiple times and 1 time he was clinically dead for 5 minutes.

Yes, he was knocked out cold in 2012 but didn’t he come back and became a world champion 2 more times after that? The last time was just last year against a young welterweight with the best resume when he was almost 41 years old. Name any other fighter who can do that, I’ll wait!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        They probably have some paid bloggers here to help with old media agendas....I remember back in 06 I used to read the lies people wrote so I felt the need to balance things with the truth as much as possible. Its been fun shining light on these liars
        With you bro, can’t stand a liar. Let’s keep exposing the **** roaches. They fall completely a part around the truth. They can only breed in darkness.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          Oh I sure could, his win against Matthysse way back in 2013 being his biggest. Surely you are not bringing up Zab and Morales as big wins considering both were far past their prime. He has had 2 big fights since and lost them both clearly.
          But they were close losses against top fighters so its okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            I feel u... Maybe gatekeeper is harsh. Well it is lmao. I guess its the other fights that he won but shudnt have had any trouble in. Judah, Morales 1.

But as far as Spence, TC. His punch output and tendency to wait too long gonna always hurt him in big fights
            This is true but even with the lower punch output he's right there that's why I don't just throw him under the bus like some people do....

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
              For sure, keeping it 100 with Granados then Redkach, back to back...you'll see real when Danny is FORCED to fight a real opponent!
              He's fought a lot of good fighters so what are you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                You honestly believe Spence's next fight will be Danny Garcia?
                After the car accident maybe not. Its only fair to Errol to see where he's at.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                  Funny how the offer wasn't fake when Khan got the call. Swift Promotions doe.
                  Right, cuz bob made the right move THAT time. top shank doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
                    I dont agree with you here because if Danny Tropical Mexican Garcia wanted to really fight Crawford the negotiating would have continued.......Well anyways I respect the fact that you answer back and it makes for some good reading.
                    He did continue the negotiations, he said, "Call Al."

Comment

• Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
                      Well considering that Maidana beat Floyd, and Khan beat Maidana...
                      Khan beats Floyd.
                      What the **** is wrong with you people?
                      He never came close to beating Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X