Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-28-2019, 06:00 PM #1
Interim Champion

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
PICK EM CREW has a reputation beyond reputePICK EM CREW has a reputation beyond reputePICK EM CREW has a reputation beyond reputePICK EM CREW has a reputation beyond reputePICK EM CREW has a reputation beyond reputePICK EM CREW has a reputation beyond reputePICK EM CREW has a reputation beyond reputePICK EM CREW has a reputation beyond reputePICK EM CREW has a reputation beyond reputePICK EM CREW has a reputation beyond reputePICK EM CREW has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 50,940.31
Default Attention**nsb pick em 2019** prize fund announcement

Ok Gentlemen, I know not all of you are Pick Em players but I figured I'd make a general announcement in a shameless effort to recruit more players for next years game.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

So. Ninety fights down and we've reached the final evening of the 2019 NSB Pick Em competition, and I can only hope you've all enjoyed the game this year as much as I and the rest of the team have. It's genuinely been a pleasure.

Now, ever since we took the game over from BroBob - nearly 2 years ago now - it's been my intention to approach the site about the possibility of offering some support in the form of prizes, whether it was just User points, or perhaps vouchers or merchandise... IDK.. honestly I wasn't particularly hopeful but figured it had to be worth a try.

Anyways I finally got round to PMing Big Poppa on Christmas Eve, possibly after a drink or two, asking if the 'Scene could come up with something - their choice - if nothing else to drum up more interest for next season.

Anyways.. I thought maybe some crap merchandise or something, maybe a points drop... last thing I was expecting was a simple, laconic PM back about 2 minutes later in the form of a list:

1st PRIZE $300
2nd PRIZE $150
3rd PRIZE $50

(payable by paypal)

I figured it was as well to keep in under my hat til after the Christmas festivities had passed and save it for tonight when hopefully we should get maximum exposure.

So. There we go gentlemen... $500 courtesy of the 'Scene and way more than I'd even imagined. I know this years' competition is all but decided already but we'll make a formal announcement and Prizegiving once the scores from tonights fights are totted up.

And Damn, hope you'll all join me in thanking BIGPOPPAPUMP and the 'Scene for this great - and to me totally unexpected - show of support.

Thankyou gentlemen, and here's to an even bigger and better 2020

Regards and best wishes to you all

K

Last edited by PICK EM CREW; 12-28-2019 at 07:42 PM.
PICK EM CREW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 06:02 PM #2
North America Runs Boxing

Quoted: 15834 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 352,066.86
Total Points: 453,341.89
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Thanks, BIGPOPPAPUMP.

You are the man.
ShoulderRoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 06:07 PM #3
The People's Champion

Quoted: 4035 Post(s)
jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 428,055,468.51
Total Points: 751,065,887.96
loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas atg poster - jas 
I <3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ Trump! - Ruthless One 
:beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas Keep up the good work! - 1bad65 Holidays - TBear Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cheers brother - Redd Foxx Rightfully... - MDPopescu Cheers, brother. - Redd Foxx Merry Christmas - TBear Salute - Chollo Vista 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
Ok Gentlemen, I know not all of you are Pick Em players but I figured I'd make a general anoouncement in a shameless effort to recruit more players for next years game.

So. Ninety fights down and we've reached the final evening of the 2019 NSB Pick Em competition, and I can only hope you've all enjoyed the game this year as much as I and the rest of the team have. It's genuinely been a pleasure.

Now, ever since we took the game over from BroBob - nearly 2 years ago now - it's been my intention to approach the site about the possibility of offering some support in the form of prizes, whether it was just User points, or perhaps vouchers or merchandise... IDK.. honestly I wasn't particularly hopeful but figured it had to be worth a try.

Anyways I finally got round to PMing Big Poppa on Christmas Eve, possibly after a drink or two, asking if the 'Scene could come up with something - their choice - if nothing else to drum up more interest for next season.

Anyways.. I thought maybe some crap merchandise or something, maybe a points drop... last thing I was expecting was a simple, laconic PM back about 2 minutes later in the form of a list:

1st PRIZE $300
2nd PRIZE $150
3rd PRIZE $50

(payable by paypal)

I figured it was as well to keep in under my hat til after the Christmas festivities had passed and save it for tonight when hopefully we should get maximum exposure.

So. There we go gentlemen... $500 courtesy of the 'Scene and way more than I'd even imagined. I know this years' competition is all but decided already but we'll make a formal announcement and Prizegiving once the scores from tonights fights are totted up.

And Damn, hope you'll all join me in thanking BIGPOPPAPUMP and the 'Scene for this great - and to me totally unexpected - show of support.

Thankyou gentlemen, and here's to an even bigger and better 2020

Regards and best wishes to you all

K
Well done!
jaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 06:22 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1106 Post(s)
NC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,551.01
Total Points: 39,884.78
No Message - HeadBodyBodyBody 

Nice work!!!!!
SHOUT OUT TO BIGPOPPAPUMP and
KOBA
This should most definitely kick start some hearts!
NC Uppercut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 06:33 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9259 Post(s)
Mammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 197,543.13
Total Points: 282,813.02
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

Well done Koba and Big Papa Pump
Mammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 06:38 PM #6
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 13532 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 250,068.25
Total Points: 280,954.58
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - right on, bro. - MinuteMaid5 Merry Christmas - TBear 

Thanks, BIGPOPPAPUMP

even though I dont participate int eh nsb pickem cause then no one would ever win again.
.!WAR MIKEY!. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 06:41 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1064 Post(s)
Damn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,606.11
Total Points: 37,359.21
Cheers man, you're a good poster - Mike D Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Impressive prizes! I'll have to not miss any Pick'ems if I want to win some cash. Thanks for the dedication to this site, guys!
Damn Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 06:45 PM #8
Lords of Boxingscene

Quoted: 5225 Post(s)
TBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 843,097,717.20
Total Points: 843,098,483.20
HBD - siablo14 Happy bday. Have a beer - -MEGA- Happy 4th and be lated birthday hermano! - -jose- Happy Holidays - jaded Merry Christmas - siablo14 
Merry Christmas to you and family! - Dehydrator Merry Christmas to you too! - Talisayen Happy Christmas, TBear! - peyk-peyk Pie for Christmas desert, happy holidays! - jazluvr Merry Christmas! - -MEGA- 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! :wave - -jose- Happy New Year - Chups Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thanks bud.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
No Message - too_much Merry Christmas - jaded Merry Christmas, Brotha! - travestyny Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thanks for the kind words - Chollo Vista 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - S A M U R A I Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - S A M U R A I Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MANGLER Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - MANGLER Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - MANGLER 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - cooper5 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Raider Monkz Head and Neck Cancer - Izrock 
Childhood Cancer - ??? Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Unknown Champ Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - BABYBOXER 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Mr.365 

Very well done!
TBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 06:49 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 863 Post(s)
SceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,622.21
Total Points: 39,814.42
Can't green but here's a medal - Turd Best Ever 

Thanks Team and D'Scene for supporting the Pick'Em...
SceneBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 07:15 PM #10
molṑn labé

Quoted: 4848 Post(s)
mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 108,465.12
Total Points: 120,625.64
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - Omowale Tribe Cross our fingers and hope Ward-Kovalev happens without any issues!! - Bronze Bomber 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas 

Wow, that's pretty dang generous BIGPOPPAPUMP!! Thanks for creating a forum and environment for people to garner interest in the sport.

mathed is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends