Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 12-23-2019, 03:54 AM #11
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
endurnewase is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,140.06
Default Recurring Lower Right Back Pain

I never used to do this but now I want to do this exercise consistently. Been doing this exercise for about 1 year now.

For the life of me I cant decide if its better to do with back or chest.

What do you prefer?
endurnewase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 12:28 AM #12
Perfection Personified

Quoted: 931 Post(s)
Jim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,527.97
Total Points: 36,172.95
you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. walking negative stereotype - thuggery 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayNguyen View Post
I have had this pain for around 2 years now. It is my lower right back near the hip. It has gotten much better after rest but happens again after a good training session. Went to my general physician and he said it was nerve damage and rest will make it go away. Any ideas of cause of pain and what else I can do?
How strong are your abs?
Jim Tom is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends