No announcement yet.

Why hasn't Wilder fought Whyte?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why hasn't Wilder fought Whyte?

First off I don't think he's ducking him. I think Wilder wins comfortably and it would be a decent name on his resume, but Whyte has been around the top of the WBC rankings for years now and nothing. I'm sure if Wilder wants that fight it gets made, so why hasn't it?

WBC never made him. Whyte got messed around a bit by WBC, even before the PED thing.

I don’t blame Wilder. I blame the WBC. They pick and choose what fighters they want to force into mandatory fights. Adonis Stevenson went about 4 years without a mandatory.

Comment

Network issues they're gone have to pay Whyte a lot (even more than Ortiz) or got to purse bid against DAZN who are desperate for someone like Wilder to feature on their app and are not afraid to splurge the doe.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        WBC never made him. Whyte got messed around a bit by WBC, even before the PED thing.

I don’t blame Wilder. I blame the WBC. They pick and choose what fighters they want to force into mandatory fights. Adonis Stevenson went about 4 years without a mandatory.
        That's true the WBC are partly to blame, but be could have chosen to fight him anyway I'm sure.

Comment

The WBC ordered Shyte to do some final eliminators but he refused.

Then he got popped for having Dianabol in his blood.

Comment

Because dillian is a real threat when he's on the roids.and deontay's camp knew all along he was on the juice.Ortiz on the roids no threat fury on the roids no threat but povetkin and dillian on the roids huge threat

Comment

Because Bomber wanna fight Whyte's daddy for all the belts

Comment

Why would he fight Whyte?

Comment

Working...
                X