No announcement yet.

Texas shooter revealed to be an atheist who constantly preach militant atheism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    yes he did. he built a bomb and it was extremely effective.

that happens as often as mass shootings, right?
    just as easy as going to the store and buying a gun?

wait...
    Not as easy, but certainly as effective. It's also easy to conclude that if illegally acquiring firearms is not an option, then going to Penske will be

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Not as easy, but certainly as effective. It's also easy to conclude that if illegally acquiring firearms is not an option, then going to Penske will be
      Liberals don't think ahead.

Comment

show me the data that people continue to kill at a static rate with trucks once guns are taken away

supposedly europe has a worse "muslim problem" than we do. do these muslims kill at the same rate with their trucks that our mass shooters do with their guns?

surely you're not this naive and understand you're wrong. i just don't get it. have you slung mud at the other side fo the fence for so long that you're too proud to admit that they were right all along?

do you genuinely believe you're going to have weekly or monthly truck killings once assualt rifles are banned?

and do you also not recognize that everything you ever owned was on a truck at one point, and that they're necessary, while assault rifles are not?

are you really this naive?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Liberals don't think ahead.
          I didn't want to say it directly. It shouldn't be that hard to see. Just like them boys in Europe with those trucks. I mean the N.Y. dude ran them over and shot too. He just would have driven farther without the gun

Comment

show me the data that people continue to kill at a static rate with trucks once guns are taken away

supposedly europe has a worse "muslim problem" than we do. do these muslims kill at the same rate with their trucks that our mass shooters do with their guns?

surely you're not this naive and understand you're wrong. i just don't get it. have you slung mud at the other side fo the fence for so long that you're too proud to admit that they were right all along?

do you genuinely believe you're going to have weekly or monthly truck killings once assualt rifles are banned?

and do you also not recognize that everything you ever owned was on a truck at one point, and that they're necessary, while assault rifles are not?

are you really this naive?
            I realize every time I see an American flag why guns are necessary

Comment

Keep in mind the theater mass shooting in France, even with it's gun bans, killed more innocents than died in any American mass shooting.

Comment

I realize every time I see an American flag why guns are necessary

yeah, i realize you guys bow out when confronted with facts and research, and go back to a non sequitur; that having guns is your right and that you don't care if your access to guns gets people killed wholesale. makes me think a hell of a lot less of you.

no critical thinking skills, no compassion, just mindless sheep obeying orders.

it should not be your right to access assault weapons. fortunately it looks like attitudes have begun to shift, and i expect fully a ban on assault weapons, from the fed, in my lifetime.

Comment

yeah, i realize you guys bow out when confronted with facts and research, and go back to a non sequitur; that having guns is your right and that you don't care if your access to guns gets people killed wholesale. makes me think a hell of a lot less of you.

no critical thinking skills, no compassion, just mindless sheep obeying orders.

it should not be your right to access assault weapons. fortunately it looks like attitudes have begun to shift, and i expect fully a ban on assault weapons, from the fed, in my lifetime.
                  Bow down. That's funny as hell coming from someone who wants the government to take away your means of defending yourself and your land. Youre the one ready to now down to big brother and just hope he acts fairly.

Like I've said before, we already have gun control in place that should have prevented this massacre. That gun control failed. What didn't fail was two brave armed Americans chasing this coward until he killed himself (at least that's the official story) More gun control won't add any extra security.

And if you're going to try to talk down to me like you're superior, you can just shut the fuçk up and leave me alone. I'm here to talk about the issues, not have some arrogant New Englander tell me I'm stupid

Comment

Like I've said before, we already have gun control in place that should have prevented this massacre. That gun control failed. What didn't fail was two brave armed Americans chasing this coward until he killed himself (at least that's the official story) More gun control won't add any extra security.
                    Not one word of that can be refuted. 100% fact right there.

And if you're going to try to talk down to me like you're superior, you can just shut the fuçk up and leave me alone. I'm here to talk about the issues, not have some arrogant New Englander tell me I'm stupid
                    That's why I put him on ignore.

Sure, he tried to hang with me in debates, but they always went bad for him and he inevitably resorted to smug insults.

It was as predictable as the sun coming up.

Why waste my time when the result was a foregone conclusion.

Comment

Dictators and criminals love a disarmed populace.

Comment

Working...
                      X