No announcement yet.

Naoya Inoue having hard time getting fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Didn't Anjcajas was scheduled to fight him at 2016 but was cancelled? What happened though?
    They were in another discussion to fight this year but Ancajas and co decided to go with a safer route in Conlan.

Jerwin is a good fighter though. He will definitely be in the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Some of these noobs keep shtting on Inoue's resume like who has he fought but he was actually matched up tough from the very beginning of his career because he is that special. Think of lomachenko and Rigo. He turned pro with high expectations ( in Asia ) and faced respectable opponents. He beat Taguchi in his fourth pro fight and beat Hernandez for the WBC title in his 6th fight! Hernandez is a nobody? Then he moves up a division and faces Narvaez without taking a tuneup. Not even Donaire was able to knock him out. Inoue manhandled this hard veteran it was too easy.

It's understandable why these superflys aren't in a rush to fight him. Inoue is a fkin killer.

Inoue is better than Khaosai Galaxy.. he would destroy Rungvisai right now.

Only guy who can compete with him is Estrada but that's because he is a master boxer puncher.

Inoue-Estrada I would pay for a fight like that. Not no motherfkin Floyd-McG or GG-Canelo.

I can't wait for the next superfly card.
      Whoa! slow down with these big names! ( Adrian Hernandez ?) lol theres a reason why he skipped flyweight when the division had primed RG, Estrada, Kazuto Ioka, McWilliams Arroyo, Juan Carlos Reveco, Johnriel Casimero, Giovani Segura, Brian Viloria : instead he went to 115, but he would of had more than enough competition to pick a great name out of the bunch if he wanted to swim with sharks @ 112 ' so whos to blame for the stagnant career lately? and he looked like trash vs. Nieves in his last fight too, before that he went the distance with Carmona and looked like ****! Superfly is buzzing right now because Gonzalez and Estrada just came into the vision so its not like they been ducking him.

Nayoa moved to superfly in 2014 its going to be 2018 bruh...Inoue never fought Zolani Tete,Carlos Cuadras, Srisaket Sor Rungvisai, McJoe Arroyo when he moved up to Superfly...just a faded Kono recently. ALL these guys I noted from Flyweight to Superfly have fought someone in their prime, these guys are not ducking anyone in these weight classes and should know better than to say this.

I gave you at least a dozen names and he couldn't even fight just ONE during all this time. Hes a good boxer but to suggest anyone was ducking him is simply not true.

Comment

Working...
      X