Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-13-2017, 12:31 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3343 Post(s)
Thraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,538,551.54
Total Points: 634,608,913.19
You have some nice nipples there. - Vegemil First Rate Poster - ironmt Use a small dildo you Butthurt pac turd - Robbie Barrett Continually making great posts - ironmt 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Willy Wanker 
Default A lot of "Featherweight is my lowest weight to watch" fans.......

Suddenly become Estrada fans and Rungvaisai, and Inoue fans claiming that they have been following these guys for a long time when just a month ago a lot of them parrots that Featherweight division is the limit of weight division they claimed. I understand that you can get hooked and change your mind about the lower weight but don't lie about being a follower of the division for a long time when you are clearly not and had just jumped on the SF bandwagon.q
Thraxox is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-13-2017, 12:36 AM #2
chuzando a tu vieja

Quoted: 4035 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,494,097,923,889,502,208.00
Total Points: 7,494,097,923,892,968,448.00
war b-suth - Mike D For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega 
Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D 
Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

It's no secret that except for the hardcores, no one pays as much attention to the lower weights.

Other than Roman, and now Rungvisai, I don't either.

I've been boxing for over a decade and have been a fan of the sport since ODLH/Trinidad, but i'm still not as interested in seeing dudes less than half my size box some rounds. It has nothing to do with a lack of appreciation. It's just not as attractive to see cats way smaller than me in the ring.

There is a reason HW has always been the glamour division and it has nothing to do with talent depth.
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 01:12 AM #3
Dinamita

Quoted: 993 Post(s)
_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 767,214,232,101,428.62
Total Points: 10,768,438,568,631,884.00
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office Wouldn't let me green you just yet - mathed No Message - PorterIsFuture Appreciate the advice. Keep ballin, big pimp boss player. Dueces. - Anxious Times Cunt - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Get over it hipster, HBO finally put a big card for the rest of us to watch these manlets and it turned out great. This is a good thing for these boxing horse jockeys, they need more exposure.
_original_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 01:18 AM #4
Truth Lover

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
NotVlad_ is a name known to allNotVlad_ is a name known to allNotVlad_ is a name known to allNotVlad_ is a name known to allNotVlad_ is a name known to allNotVlad_ is a name known to all
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,676.48

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
It's no secret that except for the hardcores, no one pays as much attention to the lower weights.

Other than Roman, and now Rungvisai, I don't either.

I've been boxing for over a decade and have been a fan of the sport since ODLH/Trinidad, but i'm still not as interested in seeing dudes less than half my size box some rounds. It has nothing to do with a lack of appreciation. It's just not as attractive to see cats way smaller than me in the ring.

There is a reason HW has always been the glamour division and it has nothing to do with talent depth.
No worries, I get it.

Nothing gets you off quite as effectively as a pair of really big, half nude men going at it.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
NotVlad_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 01:22 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2046 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 500,000,449,535.65
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- 

No sht huh. lol.. majority of these guys are casuals who have no respect for the lower weight divisions and now they think they know it all..

Fake azz boxing fans
FinitoxDinamita is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 01:25 AM #6
Banned

Quoted: 2159 Post(s)
Shaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,561,856.31
funny dude - jas Dog breath - W1LL My apologies man.  Lets fix these fools. - HAMMER77777 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
No sht huh. lol.. majority of these guys are casuals who have no respect for the lower weight divisions and now they think they know it all..

Fake azz boxing fans
the only ppl who watch the lower weight classes are people who empathize with those guys because they are the same size as them. guys that are 5'5" 125lbs soaking wet.

real men don't watch anything south of 135
Shaolin Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 01:39 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
the only ppl who watch the lower weight classes are people who empathize with those guys because they are the same size as them. guys that are 5'5" 125lbs soaking wet.

real men don't watch anything south of 135
You should know chinaman i bet you are built like Zou Shiming.

Everybody knows that hardcore boxing fans love the smaller guys simply for their superior boxing ability and higher punch output. The way they put combos together is something youll never see in a HW division for instance. Thats why i have very little interest in the CW-HW.

If you want to see real sweet science, lower weight divisions is where youll see that.

It is not about small men empathazing with small fighters or whatever you said. You are obviously not a hardcore boxing guy.

Btw, im 6'1 and all about the smaller fighters.
Old 09-13-2017, 01:42 AM #8
Banned

Shaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond repute
funny dude - jas Dog breath - W1LL My apologies man.  Lets fix these fools. - HAMMER77777 

Quote:
You should know chinaman i bet you are built like Zou Shiming.

Everybody knows that hardcore boxing fans love the smaller guys simply for their superior boxing ability and higher punch output. The way they put combos together is something youll never see in a HW division for instance. Thats why i have very little interest in the CW-HW.

If you want to see real sweet science, lower weight divisions is where youll see that.

It is not about small men empathazing with small fighters or whatever you said. You are obviously not a hardcore boxing guy.

Btw, im 6'1 and all about the smaller fighters.
i already do, it's called WELTERWEIGHT

147 lbs is not big. anorexic women can weigh more than that.

and i'm 5'10" 170-180 so i'm no twig, Tony Soprano.
Old 09-13-2017, 01:52 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
i already do, it's called WELTERWEIGHT

147 lbs is not big. anorexic women can weigh more than that.

and i'm 5'10" 170-180 so i'm no twig, Tony Soprano.
So you just cant take these guys seriously because they are smaller than the average women?

Tbh, the only small division im not crazy about is 105-108 cuz that is just too tiny but starting at Flyweight i can get serious..
Old 09-13-2017, 01:54 AM #10
Banned

Quote:
So you just cant take these guys seriously because they are smaller than the average women?

Tbh, the only small division im not crazy about is 105-108 cuz that is just too tiny but starting at Flyweight i can get serious..
i also don't watch because i physically can't because they aren't on TV (HBO, SHO, PBC, ESPN). they don't put these guys on display unless you have obscure channels from mexico or some other foreign shyt. and i don't always get good quality streams so its hard to watch these small guys.

these big networks need to start showcasing them more and then i will watch.

Share This With Friends

Tags
"featherweight, fans......., lowest, watch", weight

User Tag List