Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would fighting mcgregor be the biggest cherry pick of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would fighting mcgregor be the biggest cherry pick of all time?

I know fighters pick easy fights occasionally, but to decide to fight someone whos not even a boxer has surely got to be the biggest cherry pick of all time?
    People keep saying floyds old and retired but hes not really retired is he if hes willing to box again?
    Is 40 really that ancient in boxing terms? Klitschko just fought joshua in his 40's and gave him hell, hopkins fought kovalev in his 40's, yet mayweather fights someone whos 0-0? What a damn pathetic way to go 50-0.
    Actually should this farce even count as a 50th win?

yes it would be. the fl0mos are hypocrites they say pac should face a true challenge yet froid is taking on two cherries back to back in berto and mcGregor. lol clowns are hilarious

Comment

nothing beats pac vs horn.....

Comment

Naw i think Randy Contour beating up James Toney was worse

Comment

Or Roy Jones beating up a fan..it cant get worse than that

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            What a damn pathetic way to go 50-0.
            Actually should this farce even count as a 50th win?
            hopefully it doesnt count.

Comment

Yes but I can't hate. Guy is retired and is coming back for an easy 100 million fight. He would have been stupid not to do it. This fight is bigger than any fight against a boxer (which is sad) but its What the fans want. And by fans i mean people willing to buy PPV's which are mostly UFC fans & casuals who think MMA fighters would have a chance against a boxer

Comment

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
                Yes but I can't hate. Guy is retired and is coming back for an easy 100 million fight. He would have been stupid not to do it. This fight is bigger than any fight against a boxer (which is sad) but its What the fans want. And by fans i mean people willing to buy PPV's which are mostly UFC fans & casuals who think MMA fighters would have a chance against a boxer
                tb'e' vs pac 2 would do better numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  tb'e' vs pac 2 would do better numbers
                  no it wouldnt....this fight will probably do 3-4 million easy

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    nothing beats pac vs horn.....
                    Seriously Jeff frigging Horn would beat McGregor's ass in a boxing match

For that matter Rod Salka would too

As far as boxing goes McGregor would probably grade out as a low level amateur at his absolute best

The guy doesn't even belong in a boxing ring against the most mediocre boxers in the sport, let alone the best of the generation

That said, I don't blame Floyd at all. Boxing, like anything else is a business. Anything that makes dollars makes sense and regardless of how big of a farce and circus side show this **** is, it's going to generate A LOT of f**king money

Like so many of the motherf**kers who spend all day on here hating fighters and acting like they know what's best for them as they sit there behind their computer screen, I ain't about to hate on Floyd for this...Floyd gonna clean up (once again) when it comes to the $$$ on this

People can trash it all they want but Floyd will be the one laughing all the way to the bank, just like Manny will after he fills up that 55K seat stadium in Brisbane

Comment

Working...
                    X