No announcement yet.

Virgil Hunter: Andre can fight Golovkin at 168 lbs Ward: You fight him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    lmao he made himself look like a chicken chit by calling out a smaller fighter.

then when the time came, "I'm not fighting Golovkin at 168 lbs" - Ward

this is a fact of ducking.
    He said at the end of 2015 once he moves to 175 he wouldn't be going back to 168. That's what tards like you are banking on. Like i said, be careful because if you tards start talking mad shit he might be persuaded to make Lil G an offer, which Lil G will run from AGAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Nobody who fights Kovalev is scared of Golovkin.
      I just don't get it. The man CLEANSED OUT AN ENTIRE DIVISION. Moved up and literally faced THE MAN who was an undefeated KO artist and beat him, but for some reason users on this board label him a coward and scared. Interesting...

Comment

difference.

Ward doesn't want to fight Golovkin at 168.
        You GGG fans are the worst. It is a known fact that GGG will never move up to middleweight, and the reason for that is that if he does, Ward will come after him. He can't risk that. GGG knows that he can't be in there with a top SMW like Andre Ward. Especially because he takes too much to the face, when people box him.

He also stated himself that Andre Ward was too much to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          He said at the end of 2015 once he moves to 175 he wouldn't be going back to 168. That's what tards like you are banking on. Like i said, be careful because if you tards start talking mad shit he might be persuaded to make Lil G an offer, which Lil G will run from AGAIN.
          You mean another one of them .. "fight me sometime next year, at a weight I can't make any more, after I've had a couple of warm ups" ... type offers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Nobody who fights Kovalev is scared of Golovkin.
            For what he was getting paid, I'd fight Kovalev twice on a Sunday, who cares If he brutally KOes me atleast I get paid.

Comment

cause hes scared, simple as that. he could make 168.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                You GGG fans are the worst. It is a known fact that GGG will never move up to middleweight, and the reason for that is that if he does, Ward will come after him. He can't risk that. GGG knows that he can't be in there with a top SMW like Andre Ward. Especially because he takes too much to the face, when people box him.

He also stated himself that Andre Ward was too much to him.
                hate to break it to you buddy but he holds 3 of the belts at that weight...

Comment

I don't understand why Ward wouldn't make a single concession to make this fight happen?

Is he scared out of his tree?

discuss
                  For one thing, I'm sure he heard that GGG dropped Kovalev in sparring a few years back. That, and the testimony of Darnell Boone who fought both Ward and Kovalev and has sparred with GGG. He said GGG beats them both.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...420-story.html

Comment

Andre Ward refuses to fight with neutral officials.

He needs a referee who lets him use illegal tactics and dishonest judges to give him decisions in fights he loses.

Comment

Hunter was talking out of his ass (which he often does). Ward is not coming down to 168 after taking so long to move up to 175 - his body is accustomed to that weight now.

Hell, he saw first hand what happens to a fighter who drains himself. (Dawson).

Comment

Working...
                      X