Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
    I voted Morales but there is a case for both
    Marquez beat Barrera to...He also beat Casamayor,Salido,Rocky Juarez and Juan Diaz....Who all did Morales beat exactly?
    Larry, you're my boy but these two posts back to back make you seem bipolar bro

Comment

Marquez. He beat Pacquiao and Barrera. And is a 4x Division Champion.

Comment

People does not know about boxing in this page, no doubt about this.

Morales was a better and complete boxer than Marquez.

The problem of Morales is that he had a career with a lot of big fights in a lot of divisions. He never had a breake off.

Morales in prime in 122 or 126, with out problems to make the weight would could defeat pacquiao every time.

And the 3 fights vs Barrera were very exhausting, took a lot of him.

Comment

Marquez beat Barrera to...He also beat Casamayor,Salido,Rocky Juarez and Juan Diaz....Who all did Morales beat exactly?
          Do not be stupi.d Larry Donas.

The Barrera that fought vs Morales was a lot better and in his total prime than the barrera that fought with Marquez.

Morales only was in his prime(yet) one time vs Pacquiao, and was in the first fight, and he won being aggresive

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            Do not be stupi.d Larry Donas.

The Barrera that fought vs Morales was a lot better and in his total prime than the barrera that fought with Marquez.

Morales only was in his prime(yet) one time vs Pacquiao, and was in the first fight, and he won being aggresive
            So he was prime on 3-19-2005..but not prime on 1-21-2006??? how does that work?

Comment

So he was prime on 3-19-2005..but not prime on 1-21-2006??? how does that work?
              God... learn about the story of the boxers.

He had problems to make the 130 pounds, that's the reason why he fought with Raheem in 135 pounds after he defeated Pacquiao.

The prime of Erik had his end after the fight with Raheem, of fact, the total prime of Erik ended then the third fight with Marco.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                marquez because he beat Pac-roid 4 times.
                No, he fought Pacquiao four times and lost twice, drew once, and won once.

Comment

Morales in prime in 122 or 126, with out problems to make the weight would could defeat pacquiao every time.

And the 3 fights vs Barrera were very exhausting, took a lot of him.
                  While Morales did win Morales-Pac 1. I had it a close fight wth Morales winning. Pac suffered a big cut from clashing heads and that affected the bout. Take away that nasty cut..and well you never know.

But sorry.... Morales couldn't defeat pac after that. Pac was just getting better and focused on becoming more of a complete fighter after that.

Regarding the thread,...I'd pick Morales just because I think he was more better in his prime weight.

Comment

God... learn about the story of the boxers.

He had problems to make the 130 pounds, that's the reason why he fought with Raheem in 135 pounds after he defeated Pacquiao.

The prime of Erik had his end after the fight with Raheem, of fact, the total prime of Erik ended then the third fight with Marco.
                    Oh i know the story...but he had issues making 130?? was that just an excuse for losing to Manny the 2nd time?? because he looked like **** at 135 and lost to ****ing David Diaz

Comment

Are we all forgetting about the Morales tainted meat debacle? What happened with that

Comment

Working...
                      X