No announcement yet.

Mayweather or jc Chavez? who ranks higher all time and explain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather or jc Chavez? who ranks higher all time and explain

Mayweather...beat more champions in less than half the fights. Won more lineal and alphabet titles at different weights...more longevity, undefeated, beat his best opponents ...pretty easy choice for me.

Chavez is an legend major props

Mayweather but Chavez was a great fighter in his own regard.

Comment

They are both very close to each other in terms of ATG rankings,, both in my top 20

Floyd ranks alittle higher, but its really splitting hairs when ranking these 2 guys...

Floyd had tough work with jesus chavez and castillo,, so h2h i think chavez is more than capable of having success vs floyd,, Floyd is not the offensive whirlwind that meldrick was, so i think chavez has a great chance vs floyd...

If i was going to rank them,, floyd is somewhere around 13, 14 all time,, and chavez is probably around 18 or 19

Comment

Floyd,better resume,more titles and more accomplishments

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          They are both very close to each other in terms of ATG rankings,, both in my top 20

Floyd ranks alittle higher, but its really splitting hairs when ranking these 2 guys...

Floyd had tough work with jesus chavez and castillo,, so h2h i think chavez is more than capable of having success vs floyd,, Floyd is not the offensive whirlwind that meldrick was, so i think chavez has a great chance vs floyd...

If i was going to rank them,, floyd is somewhere around 13, 14 all time,, and chavez is probably around 18 or 19

I agree...at 130 when both were pre prime Chavez has the best shot....once Mayweather filled out 140 with the same speed,skill, and better defense greater experience....Mayweather would beat him convincingly

Comment

Chavez ranks higher and its not even close

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
              Chavez ranks higher and its not even close
              based on what? explain

Comment

Chavez has a much more impressive list of opponents,, yes he had 60 cab drivers but also about 40 legit ranked guys and about a dozen prime champions....

Comment

Chavez.

Why?

Because i hate Floyd.

Why?

Because he is a twat.

Comment

Chavez because he's more of a man

Comment

Working...
                    X