Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why won't pac fight the winner of the 140 tourney?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why won't pac fight the winner of the 140 tourney?

don't give me that TR-GBP b.s. either....
    why is he fighting the rios' and alverado's of the world when he can wait to face khan, peterson, matthysse, garcia?

wait wut...Khan > Rios or Alvarado???

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
      why is he fighting the rios' and alverado's of the world when he can wait to face khan, peterson, matthysse, garcia?
      I thought Mayweather didn't duck anyone because everyone was Top Rank and **** Bob Arum?

Comment

you dumbass its obvious bobs running out of opponents for pacquiao so he has to make him fight a 140 alvarado who gets rocked by jabs

Comment

Lol it would make more sense

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
            Maybe because he got KTFO in his last fight...or did you miss it as you were squinting your eyes because you was on the vinegar strokes?

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              Maybe because he got KTFO in his last fight...or did you miss it as you were squinting your eyes because you was on the vinegar strokes?
              Well fight Berto then , its all fair both at a crossroads coming of loses , nah they dont want a WW that has a chance of winning unless they CW him and the CWs are over exposed for Manny , they want a smaller division guy that cant punch and will be a punching bag .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Well fight Berto then , its all fair both at a crossroads coming of loses , nah they dont want a WW that has a chance of winning unless they CW him and the CWs are over exposed for Manny , they want a smaller division guy that cant punch and will be a punching bag .
                Nice user title.

Comment

Lol @ ignoring the obvious Golden Boy Top Rank fued. NO TR/GB fights are happening, none,zero, zilch. It sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Berto???? He is crap! That KO loss was as bad as it could be, any fighter would want to test the waters a little afterwards, and at the stage Manny's career is at with so many hard fights behind him, taking on a Rios or Alvarado is a risk. Manny's best days are way behind him and have been for a while.

I do realise you are just being a floboner, though

On another note, going by your usertitle, your neck muscles must give Amir Khans a run for their money!
                    Last edited by junior gong; 04-29-2013, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X