Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Still Wants Khan: I Want To Cut Up His Face!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorily View Post

Yep. You nailed it. And then as far as further delay goes, both intend on moving up in weight soon, will have the usual "feel out the weight" fight, tough negotiations and so on and so forth. This fight still has a long ways to go IMO. The only way I see this fight possibly getting made in 2012 is if Peterson doesn't give Khan an immediate rematch, and Bradley doesn't get chosen to fight Pac next. Hate to say that I want either of those things NOT to happen (because they should) but I really would rather just see Bradley and Khan get it on now, at 140lbs and then move on. Too many IF factors I reckon, and both are at a sensitive point in their careers.
    The only way I see Khan not getting a rematch is if he fights with Bradley or Pacquiao. If the latter happens, I think that Bradley would try and get it on with Marquez.
    I like what he said at the end of the article though
    "If you bet on Bradley, you always get paid"
    I just hope he doesn't turn into a rude, inconsiderate *******.... I highly doubt it though

Comment

This dude is such a b*tch! I love the at he's talking all this **** now when he blatantly ducked the fight he first time , and talked so much **** after the Peterson fight like he beat Khan.

This dude is so overrated, and will be exposed!

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Good postLori,BTW I love you too...
        Back at ya Romey

I just want to see both of um (Bradley/Khan) fight good opposition if they're not fighting each other. I'm not interested really in a Bradley/Peterson rematch to be honest. And I personally am not a fan of the 'light touch', 'feel out', 'get my pride back', 'big name/little value name on my resume' fights. I just want to see the current best get it on with the current best right now. By the time some of these fighters get done with their feel out, had a tough fight last time or soft touch fights then they want to take a vacation.... then it starts all over again because now they've got ring rust LOL. Just fight the best dammit or stay home.

Side note: FYI - Wasn't talking about any 1 fighter in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
          This dude is such a b*tch! I love the at he's talking all this **** now when he blatantly ducked the fight he first time , and talked so much **** after the Peterson fight like he beat Khan.

This dude is so overrated, and will be exposed!
          You're so lulzy!
          Overrated? lol, he's underrated as fuk

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            You're so lulzy!
            Overrated? lol, he's underrated as fuk
            Haha. I also think it's funny when people say Bradley is feather fisted. He's not a knock out guy persay, but he's got more then enough power to keep a man honest. I think a lot of slick fighters don't come off like big punchers because a) K.O. isn't the first thing on their mind and b) they actually use movement and defense and tend to fight off the back foot. Bradleys a great finisher though when he's got his man hurt.

Comment

Good work in here lorily.

Tim needs to stop talkin all this noise about dudes he could have fought. He has a pot of work to repair his rep imo. He should talk to his promoter and make him get the best possible fights. Time to let your fists do the talking.

In retrospect he coulda probably roughed up and outfought khan, so im even mOre annoyed with how he's handled his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger_Uppercut View Post
                Bradley would take a peterson rematch over khan all day, the question is will peterson become a big deal on ppv sales after the sprit shown against khan.
                bradley peterson is not a ppv fight itll sell 10k ppvs

Comment

bradley is a joke and a coward, he clearly ducked khan what a joke

Comment

Sorry Timmy, but we heard this all before. "I want Khan on July 23rd and he better not duck me"

And what happened?

Then Khan offered you the fight again for later in the year and you declined.

Lost a huge amount of credibility last year and all this talk is not getting it back.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Sorry Timmy, but we heard this all before. "I want Khan on July 23rd and he better not duck me"

And what happened?

Then Khan offered you the fight again for later in the year and you declined.

Lost a huge amount of credibility last year and all this talk is not getting it back.

Because he tried to leave his promoter and got sued.... what's so difficult for people to understand about that?
                      Then he thought he can make more money from Khan and is waiting him out now like Peterson did.
                      Khan offers him the same amount I guarantee he takes it... if he doesn't I'll admit he's a ducked Khan

Comment

Working...
                      X