No announcement yet.

If you were in charge of boxing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were in charge of boxing...

If you were in charge of boxing how would you run it? Would you make it a tournament system for each weight class (like the super 6)?

Me personally I would get rid of all of the belts, make 1 belt per division. No more catch weight fights. And the champ of each division must fight at least twice per year, one fight being a mandatory against the #1 contender and the 2nd fight being with anyone within the top 4 of that division.

how would you guys run it if you were in charge of everything?

The card girls have to be butt naked. That's the only thing I'd change.

Comment

Originally posted by dalycityboss View Post
      If you were in charge of boxing how would you run it? Would you make it a tournament system for each weight class (like the super 6)?

Me personally I would get rid of all of the belts, make 1 belt per division. No more catch weight fights. And the champ of each division must fight at least twice per year, one fight being a mandatory against the #1 contender and the 2nd fight being with anyone within the top 4 of that division.

I would do away with all bodies and form 1 world body.

each weight would have a world champion, a US champion and an intercontinental champion like old school werstling. The US and intercontinental champs would be ranked no lower than 3rd.

world champs could only defend title against #1, #2 or #3 ranked guys and must fight twice per year minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by dalycityboss View Post

Same day weigh ins

15 round championship bouts

Random OSDT

Comment

Assassinate Bob Arum. jk.... but seriously this man needs to go away.

Comment

-Implement same day weigh in's

-1 belt/champ per weightclass

-Implement a tournament style competition for each division where there is a process of elimination till there is 1 man at the top. None of the picking and choosing ****e that's currently going on!

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
              The card girls have to be butt naked. That's the only thing I'd change.
              1. Card Girls Naked and trimmed. Each round has different ethnicity.
              2. Unified title - with mandatory (Hmmm....maybe two belts for each weight division)
              3. Tourneys are held amount top 4 each class
              4. Manager only taking 10%
              5. NO CATCHWEIGHT PUTOS for title fights
              6. Increase TV network exposure on NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX
              7. Sulaiman,Arum, King are disposed of and feed to wolfs.

If there is $$, random drug testing year round.

Comment

Basically everything Pacquiao (cherry pick, undeserving shots at vacant belts, catchweight king, refuse better drug testing) and Mayweather (take random vacation increments) do should be banned. You fight who you're told when you're told (barring injury, imprisonment, etc.) or you're fired.

Comment

I would make it so that Billy Dibs has all the belts, from heavyweight on down to minimum weight.

Comment

make **** talking between coaches a undercard fight. No national anthems !!! Too damn long!

Comment

Working...
                    X