No announcement yet.

140lbs Tourney?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 140lbs Tourney?

Could this be what we got developing here? Probably not, but wouldn't it be awesome if it did play out.

Khan vs Maidana

Ortiz vs Kotelnik

Bradley vs Alexander

Judah vs Matthysse

Winners fight each other... Who's winning the upcoming fights, and how would you like to see them paired up afterward?

Originally posted by M@nny View Post
    Could this be what we got developing here? Probably not, but wouldn't it be awesome if it did play out.

Khan vs Maidana

Ortiz vs Kotelnik

Bradley vs Alexander

Judah vs Matthysse

Winners fight each other... Who's winning the upcoming fights, and how would you like to see them paired up afterward?
    i'd like to see the winner s of khan vs maidana and judah vs matthysse fight and the winners of ortiz vs kotelnik and bradley vs alexander fight. i'm seeing khan vs judah and ortiz vs bradley. i want to see bradley test ortiz and see how khan does against judahs speed/power.

Comment

Originally posted by M@nny View Post

Khan vs Maidana

Ortiz vs Kotelnik

Bradley vs Alexander

Judah vs Matthysse

this is how i see it going:

Khan > Maidana :

Khan's technique and speed will be too much for Maidana. but a lucky KO from Maidana would not surprise me.

Ortiz > Kotelnik

Ortiz is a hard hitting accurate puncher, i do believe his confidence has gone up a bit since his loss to Maidana. and i don't think Kotelnik has the power Maidana had to make Ortiz quit. but i could be wrong on this one

Bradley > Alexander

i just don't see Alexander beating Bradley atm. this will be a little like the lamont peterson vs timothy bradley fight, but a bit more competitive. and Alexander's ability to adjust is terrible, something that worries me when facing a fighter like Tim Bradley

Judah ? Matthysse

i don't know much about Matthysee, so i have no say in this one.

but i would like to see:

Khan vs Ortiz

khan's "questionable" chin vs ortiz's accurate power punching... this fight interests me a little.

Bradley vs (judah vs matthysse winner)

i would rather see Bradley fight Berto after the Alexander fight.

Comment

Originally posted by imGdoubleODgood View Post
        this is how i see it going:

Khan > Maidana :

Khan's technique and speed will be too much for Maidana. but a lucky KO from Maidana would not surprise me.

Ortiz > Kotelnik

Ortiz is a hard hitting accurate puncher, i do believe his confidence has gone up a bit since his loss to Maidana. and i don't think Kotelnik has the power Maidana had to make Ortiz quit. but i could be wrong on this one

Bradley > Alexander

i just don't see Alexander beating Bradley atm. this will be a little like the lamont peterson vs timothy bradley fight, but a bit more competitive. and Alexander's ability to adjust is terrible, something that worries me when facing a fighter like Tim Bradley

Judah ? Matthysse

i don't know much about Matthysee, so i have no say in this one.

but i would like to see:

Khan vs Ortiz

khan's "questionable" chin vs ortiz's accurate power punching... this fight interests me a little.

Bradley vs (judah vs matthysse winner)

i would rather see Bradley fight Berto after the Alexander fight.
        All I know about Matthysse is that he's a murderous puncher. I wonder if he's the brother of the dude Cintron laid out.

Comment

Working...
        X