Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is BY FAR the UGLIEST celebrity wife.... You couldnt pay me to **** her!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they went for someone who loved them even when they were crackheads.. that way they know shes not after the money. plus they can probably **** whoever they want anyways so it probably does have a lot to do with personality.. dmx's wife looks like she's probably helped him dispose of some bodies or something.. but honestly.. i dont need to post pics.. i could marry a number of better looking girls than that in 1-2 years if i wanted to

Comment

Originally posted by Rasjudah View Post
      Talking about another mans wife is stupid. Most of the people on here call her ugly but he sees her like the mother of his kids . Why dont you post your wife or gf picture lets see what she looks like fking cowards...............grow up and have some respect.
      Oh ****, looks like T.I.'s wife made an account.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
        She gonna put out a hit on all of us .

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
          I don't buy into all the "I go completely for personality" ****

If you are physically repulsed by someone it doesn't matter how good a personality they have.

Anyone who disagrees is a liar and/or an idiot.
          I agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsukiyomi View Post
            Even though I participated in the topic, I agree with you. Good post.
            I think there is a difference between the first chick and the others.

The first chick is supposed to look good (Which is part of the reaon she has her own show) whereas the others are just regular women with the men who care about them.

Comment

refering to TI wife posted by TS

I am not trying to spoil the bashing party. It's just insulting to think someone can make a thread about a married woman, and then say they would not do her is he was offered money!!! She is MARRIED, at least respect the couples union. Where i come from you respect another mans wife and family. You can think she is ugly but keep that to yourself , he sees something in her you don't. In this era where couples don't stay together long enough to marry. Lets give the married ones the respect they deserve or better yet let them be. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For all we know that lady has had his back through thick and thin.
              Last edited by Rasjudah; 04-21-2010, 04:47 PM. Reason: editing spelling errors

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                everybody bounce, it's the fun police.

red k given to whoever it was that made me look at bika's wife.
                Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post

Comment

I'd have no problems ****ing her.

Comment

Seriously TI could probably get any girl in the world, why her?

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                      I'd rather shag Sergio Martinez than her.
                      Oh for sure....

*sigh*

Comment

Working...
                      X