Leonard vs any current fighters from 147-160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    lol, why did I click this topic...

Williams would beat him by SD. Williams is a different fighter than Hearns. Williams throws 1000+ punches a night. Hearns tried for the KO every second he got. So sure SRL can fight a guy with long arms, but what about a guy with long arms, has plateau of power, iron chin, and always throws punches?

Mayweather would lose. Both slick guys but Leonard actually uses his offense. It would be a UD.

Mosley vs Leonard. I think Leonard would get the win by SD. No Uninmous anything. Mosley wont get dropped.

Pac vs Leonard would be the ****. As much as it pains me to say this. Each time I try to vision the fight, Pacquiao gets that lead left in and puts Leonard on his ass. I think Pacquiao would win.
    I agree about the Williams Part. I Dont know why SOME OF YOU have Leonard Knocking out Williams when Williams has a SOLID Chin. Plus Williams Throws a BILLION punches and that could cause trouble to any WW of ANY time. Wouldn't KNOCK out Williams.

PRIME Leonard vs a PRIME Mosley would be TERRIFIC. to Close to call because some of you need to watch Molsey-De La Hoya 1 again like i did the other night and see his Quickness, power and everything he had. Leonard couldn't dance on shane because he isn't a Weight Drain Duran. So it would be a great fight IMO.

Leonard Vs. mayweather would be BORING. Both would probably try to counter punch eachother.

Leonard vs. Pacquiao is like a Duran vs. Pacquiao. Pacquiao's head Movement, quickness, footwork and power in both hands could cause a lot of problems. Great fight and would be a war IMO.

Comment

and Leonard Vs Pavlik at 160, i see Leonard winning a UD but i wouldn't be suprised if Leonard was TKO'd for two reason.
      1. Middleweight isn't his best weight.
      2. Pavlik isnt' a declining Hagler.

Leonard vs. Hagler was when Hagler was declining and Leonard saw it and took the fight. Hagler stunned Leonard a couple of times in that fight and Leonard ran and flurried. If Pavlik could get that BIG right in i could see him TKOing Leonard if you call me Crazy, but my bet would be Leonard UD.

Leonard Vs. Martinez would be a great Fight at 154. Martinez is Slick and a South Paw. that Gives anybody Problems.

Leonard Vs. Prime *Late 90's* Hopkins, i see Hopkins winning Because MIDDLEWEIGHT is Hopkins best weight and In his Prime he was a BEAST. Threw 40-50 punches a round and was accurate, patient, used the ring but bullied you at the same time, footwork, and GREAT stamina. To big for Leonard.

Leonard Vs. Prime Winky Wright i would take Winky by SD. it would be a CLose fight but Prime Winky wouldn't lose to a smaller fighter because is is great himself. Could be a shutdown like Winky vs Mosley.

Leonard Vs. Prime Mayorga would be GREAT! Leonard by Decision but if he fought the Mayorga that fought Forrest, then he would have to kill that man to knock him out.

Leonard Vs Prime De La Hoya would be a BEAUTIFUL boxing match. Probably the best fight out of all of them.

Comment

I think Mosley and Williams could give him the most problems but I still he'd beat them.

Comment

Working...
        X