Is Cotto really weight drained at 145?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

miguel will do good at 145. no worries

Comment

145 is there for a reason. Still, it isn't gonna be the deciding factor as to who wins. I just want the Cotto who faced SSM to show up.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
        If it would have absolutely no effect on him then why are they asking him to come down to 145?
        pac huggers denial bro...everyone else knows that they are trying to mess with cottos condition pre-fight ala de la hoya

Comment

he will be absolutely weight drained...they'll have to wheelchair his ass into the ring and his corner will have to hold him up during intros

i mean 145?!?!?!

are you insane? i mean look at his last fight...what did he weigh in at? it was a life altering struggle

Comment

what i find funny about this thread is, Manny is the smaller guy and everyone is worried or wondering if Cotto will be fine with shedding a couple of pounds LOL...Please, he did come in his last fight at 146. This guy gets babied more than any fighter ive EVER heard of. Manny has only fought 3times in the last 1yr and half over 130lbs. You dont hear Pac Fans crying

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              he will be absolutely weight drained...they'll have to wheelchair his ass into the ring and his corner will have to hold him up during intros

i mean 145?!?!?!

are you insane? i mean look at his last fight...what did he weigh in at? it was an life altering struggle

Comment

He was around 146 pre Clottey? i doubt 145 will make or break it all though im sure it will come up if Pac wins again either that or Cotto was a "shot fighter"

Comment

he'll be weight drained if he loses. I can hear the alts now..

anyway, anyone forgetting Manny is primed for 140 and he's also at a disadvantage moving up to fight a bigger fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post

i mean 145?!?!?!

are you insane? i mean look at his last fight...what did he weigh in at? it was a life altering struggle
                    He came in at 146 to be light, so that he would be able to engage in one of his patented late round ethiopian marathons to avoid getting beat down like a flea infested dog again. .

Comment

It is a way for Manny to make money. The lower Manny can get the weight the higher the chance he could make an extra mil for Cotto being over. I think Cotto makes 145 easily but Manny is a gambler. Cotto going to pay if he dont make 145. If they did it at straight 147 then Manny's wishful thinking is taken out. Manny is a gambler and wishful thinker.
                      Last edited by Alibata; 07-27-2009, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X