Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If Canelo Doesn't Want To Fight, I Want The WBO Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    GGG already lost to jacobs and canelo this year. After the rematch when Canelo taxes that ass again, hes going to be known as triple L instead of triple G.
    I thought I was mistaken so I checked boxrec and I was right. He won both fights. I still wasn't sure so I checked the polls about who fans and writers thought won and most fans and writers thought he won both fights. Weird that you live a different reality than most other people.

Is taxing that ass laying on the ropes and getting beat on all night and not hurting your opponent then getting a gift draw?
    Last edited by Boxing Scene; 11-20-2017, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
      I thought I was mistaken so I checked boxrec and I was right. He won both fights. I still wasn't sure so I checked the polls about who fans and writers thought won and most fans and writers thought he won both fights. Weird that you live a different reality than most other people.
      he beat canelo on boxrec? thats an error then. they announced it as a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Nobody made Golovkin stall his career out for Canelo....
        he didnt stall his career. im talking about all the other guys like jacobs etc...who will be waiting around to try and land the fight instead of fighting other contenders.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          he didnt stall his career. im talking about all the other guys like jacobs etc...who will be waiting around to try and land the fight instead of fighting other contenders.
          Jacobs seems to be pursuing other contenders. Idk why Golovkin fans alway cry so hard about him.

Comment

Just go snatch it my nig and retire... Canelo will rob you big this time with an L.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Jacobs seems to be pursuing other contenders. Idk why Golovkin fans alway cry so hard about him.
              you mean like arias?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                you mean like arias?
                He called out Lemieux and Saunders before that fight. They were too pussy to fight him. He's gonna call out the winner of that fight and the winner of Golovkin and Canelo II. If he can't get those fights then try for Charlo. Keep crying though.

Comment

This hate for Golovkin is laughable. Dude has fought everybody out there in the middleweight division, and they keep trying to not give him credit, but he keeps winning. People keep saying he's fought nobodies but I'd love to see any middleweight contender to GGG's belts have to go through the lemeuix's and murray's of the division.

It would be nice to see how the some of the other middle's compare when fighting those caliber of fighters, a lot of them would probably lose. GGG is a lot like Floyd where he will beat somebody and right away his detractors are looking for some new hoper who they think can beat him, or he'll win a tough fought decision and all of the sudden he's a bum now.

Comment

Let's change the name of the site.

How about "www.hatersonboxing.com"?

Meanwhile Breadman can move somewhere where real fans talk intelligently about fighters and fights.

How on earth did we descend into this constant sniping and ****ting on fighters. They risk their lives to make a living and people insult them constantly. Disgusting.

Comment

How did he stall his career exactly? He fought all comers and cleared out the division. Then when he started to show signs of ageing people wanted to fight him. People go on about the Jacobs fight, remind me what weight did Jacobs come into that fight? Canelo gave a good fight but ultimately got beaten, as agreed by the majority of people, sports journalists and public alike. Now Canelo will wait another year or two until GGG is really over the hill and prob beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X